Horror/Mystery VN?

Shinji

Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors DS, Virtue last reward ps vita/3ds (sequel to 999), daganronpa 1/2 ps vita, corpse party games ps vita (3ds version is set to be released with some extra content), umineko no naku koro ni PC/ps3, higurashi PC, time hollow DS, Ever 17 out of infinity PC, Fate stay night PC, Tsukihime PC. Well hope this list help.

what'd u read so far

stuff like kara no shoujo / gsenjou no maou / umineko

or maybe saya no uta

...corpse party

thank you, I've read kns and g senjou no maou, but ill check out umineko!

Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors DS, Virtue last reward ps vita/3ds (sequel to 999), daganronpa 1/2 ps vita, corpse party games ps vita (3ds version is set to be released with some extra content), umineko no naku koro ni PC/ps3, higurashi PC, time hollow DS, Ever 17 out of infinity PC, Fate stay night PC, Tsukihime PC. Well hope this list help.

thank you!! this will keep me entertained for some time ^_^ 

ding ding ding (999 and VLR are godlike, sequel coming next summer)

Danganronpa's fucking great too

The Ace Attorney series is pretty great for murder mystery, but it's a lighthearted franchise.

Remember11-the age of infinity- is amazing as well.

And while nowhere as good as the others in this list, Killer Queen can make for a fun read (but it's short and has quite a few flaws, lower priority than anything else on this list)

If you want another non-horror mystery, YU-NO is great

ding ding ding (999 and VLR are godlike, sequel coming next summer)

Danganronpa's fucking great too

The Ace Attorney series is pretty great for murder mystery, but it's a lighthearted franchise.

Remember11-the age of infinity- is amazing as well.

And while nowhere as good as the others in this list, Killer Queen can make for a fun read (but it's short and has quite a few flaws, lower priority than anything else on this list)

If you want another non-horror mystery, YU-NO is great

I've played the first danganronpa, and i started danganronpa 2 a while ago (and i love it) , but i will look into 999 and VLR for sure!

YU-NO looks pretty good too, so ill check that one out

Thanks