Can someone with a Japanese phone number do me a favor?...

Nagi

Hello! Well, I want to know if some of you guys is living in Japan and has a Japanese phone number. The reason is that I'm currently playing a game called THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (and SideM too), and I wanted to know if someone who doesn't have plans on playing this two games would let me verify my accounts... I need a Japanese phone number, that's why I'm asking... I've did everything, from searching for help on specifically iM@S forums to using a strange website that lets you have a Japanese phone number, but it didn't work and nobody helped me... I'd be very glad if some of you guys help me. It's just a verification confirmation message, Mobage will not send any spam messages after that.. I will be waiting, thanks guys.

Hello! Well, I want to know if some of you guys is living in Japan and has a Japanese phone number. The reason is that I'm currently playing a game called THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (and SideM too), and I wanted to know if someone who doesn't have plans on playing this two games would let me verify my accounts... I need a Japanese phone number, that's why I'm asking... I've did everything, from searching for help on specifically iM@S forums to using a strange website that lets you have a Japanese phone number, but it didn't work and nobody helped me... I'd be very glad if some of you guys help me. It's just a verification confirmation message, Mobage will not send any spam messages after that.. I will be waiting, thanks guys.

I've helped 3 other people out with this before, but I wouldn't be able to do anything for you until the weekend, if not next week.

I've done this 3 times before, and I could possibly do it, but I wouldn't be able to do anything until the weekend.

R-Really?! Would you?! I would be so grateful to you if you can! I swear I'm desperate for it... I can wait! Just send me a PM when you are available to do it! Thank you so so much...

I've done this 3 times before, and I could possibly do it, but I wouldn't be able to do anything until the weekend.

R-Really?! Would you?! I would be so grateful to you if you can! I swear I'm desperate for it... I can wait! Just send me a PM when you are available to do it! Thank you so so much...

Hey no big deal, though it's been awhile since I've registered a code so I would need information on how to do it again.

Hey no big deal, though it's been awhile since I've registered a code so I would need information on how to do it again.

Of course! As far as I know I need to input the phone number and I think they will send you a message with a confirmation code? I never did it but I suppose that this is the way that Mobage uses to verify accounts. 

Of course! As far as I know I need to input the phone number and I think they will send you a message with a confirmation code? I never did it but I suppose that this is the way that Mobage uses to verify accounts. 

I know that, but I also know I need to go to the site itself and put in your login information so it knows an account exists.

I know that, but I also know I need to go to the site itself and put in your login information so it knows an account exists.

Oh? I didn't really understand that.. I mean, do they send you a link that you need to click to validate the verification or something? Could you detail it more, please? Sorry!

i have a account with them, as a developer on the west as well as a gamer in both english and japan. there's a secret way to bypass the phone verify thing, you have to make a account on yahoo japan, they dont ask for phone numbers but they also dont let you get off easy. the first steps are easy, its recommended that you dont use english or else they could kick you. next i think its address but not full address, a number like the usa uses to determine where a local country is located (example CA, 90027) , it should pop up on google results. lastly have another email, this doesnt have to be japan it could be anything, most recommend would be gmail since gmail doesnt require you to have a address. thats when you done and enjoy the games.

i have a account with them, as a developer on the west as well as a gamer in both english and japan. there's a secret way to bypass the phone verify thing, you have to make a account on yahoo japan, they dont ask for phone numbers but they also dont let you get off easy. the first steps are easy, its recommended that you dont use english or else they could kick you. next i think its address but not full address, a number like the usa uses to determine where a local country is located (example CA, 90027) , it should pop up on google results. lastly have another email, this doesnt have to be japan it could be anything, most recommend would be gmail since gmail doesnt require you to have a address. thats when you done and enjoy the games.

But, does this works for Cinderella Girls? I mean, I didn't read anything about using Yahoo! for verifying my account... I think they need a phone number specifically...

But, does this works for Cinderella Girls? I mean, I didn't read anything about using Yahoo! for verifying my account... I think they need a phone number specifically...

you should be able to log-in and connected like any account game but the real problem is that there is no downloads in their official page.

christmas-card-226203_640_zpsjbcutp8s.jp

you can download the Iphone version easy but android had it block from usa, however thanks to the their official website i have manage to get it:

http://cinderella.idolmaster.jp/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.mbga.a12008305.lite

you should be able to log-in and connected like any account game but the real problem is that there is no downloads in their official page.

christmas-card-226203_640_zpsjbcutp8s.jp

you can download the Iphone version easy but android had it block from usa, however thanks to the their official website i have manage to get it:

http://cinderella.idolmaster.jp/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.mbga.a12008305.lite

I have iOS and the App installed, so that's not a problem, but... Can I verify my existent account or should I create a new one with a Yahoo email? Because I don't want to lose everything.