Game suggestions for smart phone? (Emulators/rom included)

SIAS

Hey fuwa,

I was wondering about solid game I could get for my phone that I could spend some time on. I have a Galaxy note 4 so it can get emulators and roms no problem (I dont mind regular apps).

I  also am kinda dried up on pokemon right now, since I've only downloaded pokemon roms so far. I need a new taste . And maybe you all know of something kickass

I can download.

Thanks!

I didn't think Fate/Grand Order was available in English in this region. If I am mistaken it is someone's duty here to point this out to me post haste.

It's not in English but it's available everywhere, it's not hard to figure out though even if you don't know Japanese. https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3fgvwx/guidefaq_how_to_play_fate_grand_order_without/

If you have Android, there's this thing called Amazon Underground that lets you download some normally paid apps for free. That's how I played Monument Valley, and loved every second of it. It has a beautiful atmosphere (and DLC's free too). Quite likely the best mobile game I've ever played. Dead Space and Mass Effect have some mobile games, if you don't mind touch control much. Again, you have to love touch controls for this (as well as completely unable to get your hands on a DS), but The World Ends With You has a pretty good port. Definitely far worse than the original DS version though, especially because you lose the unique 2-screen combat. Ghost Trick and Ace Attorney 1-3(?) have iOS ports (bullshit they are not on Android if you ask me) and AFAIK they're as good as they are on a handheld.

As for emulation recommendations, MyBoy is the best GBA emulator I found. Has a free version without save states(as well as a few other stuff). Metroid: Zero Mission and Castlevania: Aria Of Sorrow are highlights, but hard to play on mobile. the Super Mario Bros 3 remake and Sonic Advance 1 are also wonderful. DraStic is a pretty good DS emulator, but it's paid. Has a timed demo. MyOldBoy is a great GB/GBC emulator, made by the same dev as MyBoy.

For mindless shit to play on your commute, I'd go with Skyward or Cut The Rope.

I wouldn't mind getting some recommendations too. My criteria is:

1. Not heavily reliant on cash shops/pay2win (preferably that it doesn't exist at all).

2. Less than $4.99.

3. Can easily clock 50 or more hours on it. 

4. English. I can understand some Japanese, but since this is mobile, I don't want to go in google translate every time I don't understand shit. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

If you want something fairly close to a dating sim/visual novel, I can recommend Drift Girls.

Drift Girls on Google Play

You basically build your cars stats and date lots of different anime-style girls, who accompany you on drift races to give you bonuses. There's a storyline behind it, and it even takes into account personalities for the girls you date (ie: some are possessive and sulk if you date other girls too much, some want more racing less dating, etc.). You don't have to pay to play, but it certainly can give you an edge.

1. Not heavily reliant on cash shops/pay2win (preferably that it doesn't exist at all).

2. Less than $4.99.

4. English. I can understand some Japanese, but since this is mobile, I don't want to go in google translate every time I don't understand shit. 

Maybe check out the Final Fantasy ports?

2. Less than $4.99.

I'm an FF junkie so I pretty much played every single one up until the last part of the FF13 trilogy. 

2. Less than $4.99.

2. Less than $4.99.

I'm an FF junkie so I pretty much played every single one up until the last part of the FF13 trilogy. 

I saw Ys Chronicles 1 on the humble mobile bundle for $4.17

2. Less than $4.99.

2. Less than $4.99.

Is it a good port? I am usually sceptical of these due to some RPGs with horrible touch controls.

2. Less than $4.99.

2. Less than $4.99.

Is it a good port? I am usually sceptical of these due to some RPGs with horrible touch controls.

The controls aren't that good but it has Controller support, other than that it's good.