SAKURA BEACH 2 RELEASES TOMORROW

solidbatman

Oh no. More cancer to the Steam Visual Novel section with the most thickheaded protagonist of all time.

Actually, being obnoxiously thickheaded seems to be a trait of most male protagonists...

Yamato, Yuuichi, and Kenichi weren't thick headed and they're my favorite protagonists because of that. Also, the level of thickheadedness of the protagonist wasn't entertaining. It was incredibly annoying.

Oh no. More cancer to the Steam Visual Novel section with the most thickheaded protagonist of all time.

Actually, being obnoxiously thickheaded seems to be a trait of most male protagonists...

Yamato, Yuuichi, and Kenichi weren't thick headed and they're my favorite protagonists because of that. Also, the level of thickheadedness of the protagonist wasn't entertaining. It was incredibly annoying.

I said most, not all. But yeah, I read the second one and was like, "okay, two hot girls in skimpy outfits want to hang around you and you want them to leave you alone?" 

If this means another Ren stream, then I'm in.

Is this a request I here?

Yes, you here a request sir

Ren, pls. As much as I have to admit it's the only worthwhile thing it has to offer, don't use this thread as means to boost your post count :Kappa:

This site used to combine posts if they were posted within 5 minutes of each other. :salt:

MFW I've always thought mods just saw them immediately and converged them

Ren, pls. As much as I have to admit it's the only worthwhile thing it has to offer, don't use this thread as means to boost your post count :Kappa:

This site used to combine posts if they were posted within 5 minutes of each other. :salt:

MFW I've always thought mods just saw them immediately and converged them

You give the mods too much credit :makina: