Favorite Fuwanovel Posts/Quotes of All Time

OriginalRen

Hey gang,

What is your favorite Fuwanovel post and/or quote of all time? No rules on this one, and if possible, try to link it in this thread. If you cannot remember what thread it was located in or the thread itself was locked, hidden, or deleted, simply post what it was about in here. Posts and quotes are both fair game!

Here is my favorite Fuwanovel post of all time:

OmQQMlX.png

Hey gang,

What is your favorite Fuwanovel post and/or quote of all time? No rules on this one, and if possible, try to link it in this thread. If you cannot remember what thread it was located in or the thread itself was locked, hidden, or deleted, simply post what it was about in here. Posts and quotes are both fair game!

Here is my favorite Fuwanovel post of all time:

Hidden Content

While it does feel like choosing one of your own posts is kinda cheating, I couldn't help but think of this:-

And when entering fuwa, and getting to know the awesome community and all, I thought it deserved a podcast that kinda reflects the kindness of the community, the diversity of it, in the same entertaining no-bars podtaku system.

Ofc, this is not to say I want to make a second official podcast or something. Ren’s podcast is the only official one atm, and it has different goals and methods in its system. It’s for everyone to participate in. I just felt like this one would be more on the fun side of things.

1-This isn't a public podcast for everyone to participate in. 

The rivals show themselves. 

I want in Babi :(

An usurpation of power? This should be interesting.

Let the games begin!!!

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

How can I forget this one, a Solidbatman classic:-

Oh enlightened Okami! If thee were to get ebola, and we were but pretending to care, would that not mean thou should die? I believe thou art full of feces when thou say thou dost not care for thy self, and thy would find it humorous that thee had contracted ebola. And then, if the rabble were to mock thy illness with humor, would thy not be upset? As thou cough up thy life blood, the rabble all laugh, and deny thee thine medicine. 

Verily, thou art an arse breath'd pignut. 

How can I forget this one, a Solidbatman classic:-

Oh enlightened Okami! If thee were to get ebola, and we were but pretending to care, would that not mean thou should die? I believe thou art full of feces when thou say thou dost not care for thy self, and thy would find it humorous that thee had contracted ebola. And then, if the rabble were to mock thy illness with humor, would thy not be upset? As thou cough up thy life blood, the rabble all laugh, and deny thee thine medicine. 

Verily, thou art an arse breath'd pignut. 

I'd forgotten that