Places to purchase VNs?

Dergonu

So basically, so far I´ve been getting my VNs from either DLsite, Denpasoft / steam etc. for translations, and then the rest, for RAWs, has been bought in Japan by my cousin who goes there fairly frequently. But recently he got a new job so he does´t go there nearly as often, and I´m left with what feels like a fairly limited market for VNs, especially when it comes to RAWs. 

I know most sites I´ve visited usually won't sell their game to foreigners, so you have to order it in from some 3rd party in Japan and have it shipped over to you, which makes it extremely expensive. There has been like one site that had the option for a digital download that you could supposedly could buy from Europe, but there I encountered some problems with using a foreign credit card on the site not working. 

Basically, to get to the point: Is there any site or option that I´ve missed that is available for foreigners that allows us to buy RAWs without having to pay 4-5x the price? 

I´m not really in a rush to get any new VNs at the moment; I already have a couple I´m reading and got quite a few good recommendations that I´m looking into getting as well but… I figured for the future it would be good to know. 

Any site for translated works and such that I haven't mentioned is also appreciated. I had a list somewhere with a bunch but a hardrive crash claimed its life. 

Thanks a bunch in advance!

While there are few sites that will ship eroge outside of japan there is no lack of sites that allows foreigners to purchase digital content. Some examples are:

DMM.com (I have used them myself without problem)

Net-ride.com

DL.getchu.com (Not sure if you can buy eroge though)

Gyutto.com

DLsite.com (I'm pretty sure that it's possible to buy things from the japanese ver of the site with a foreign credit card too).

If you want to buy physical editions it's pretty much proxy or bust sadly. However a lot of the sites do in fact accept foreign cards so you can save a bit of money by using a forwarding service like Tenso or similiar instead of a proxy. Otherwise Amiami which pretty much only stocks the newest titles and Mandarake if you are fine with used titles are the only ones I know of that ships overseas.

Edited by Beato

While there are few sites that will ship eroge outside of japan there is no lack of sites that allows foreigners to purchase digital content. Some examples are:

Net-ride.com

Gyutto.com

DLsite.com (I'm pretty sure that it's possible to buy things from the japanese ver of the site with a foreign credit card too).

If you want to buy physical editions it's pretty much proxy or bust sadly. However a lot of the sites do in fact accept foreign cards so you can save a bit of money by using a forwarding service like Tenso or similiar instead of a proxy. Otherwise Amiami which pretty much only stocks the newest titles and Mandarake if you are fine with used titles are the only ones I know of that ships overseas.

Thank you very much. Yeah I think my biggest problem has been that I got used to getting physical editions, and started looking for those. I have no problem with digital editions, so I´ll try to look for that instead. I really don't like using proxies after my friends ISP blocked him for using one. 

I actually haven't tried the Japanese version of DLsite. I´ll give that a go. 

Appriciate the fast reply. 

Edited by Dergonu

Net-ride.com

Gyutto.com

Thank you very much. Yeah I think my biggest problem has been that I got used to getting physical editions, and started looking for those. I have no problem with digital editions, so I´ll try to look for that instead. I really don't like using proxies after my friends ISP blocked him for using one. 

By proxy I mean using a middleman to order the physical product for you, not an internet proxy.

Net-ride.com

Gyutto.com

By proxy I mean using a middleman to order the physical product for you, not an internet proxy.

Ahh of course, hehe, my bad. :P 

Well I´ll look into those sites for some digital copies, thanks again for the links and info.