Hello everyone!

Dergonu

はしめまして! (Gonna do the rest in English, because I´m sure I´ll screw up halfway and that would be totally embarrassing.)

Anyways, nice to meet you all, my name is Andreas, I´m a big VN and anime fan from Norway. I just recently joined this forum and figured I´d go ahead and introduce myself. I am 20 years old and have been studying Japanese in my spare time the past 6 months. So far I´m still very bad at kanji, so I take ages getting through untranslated VNs, but I still feel comfortable enough with my skill that I CAN do it… Albeit slowly. 

I haven't read that many VNs yet, only about 12-15 I think, and a few of those were fandisks and sequels. I personally enjoy stuff with some form of romance in it, though it doesn't have to be the primary aspect of the story. Still, I won't say no to a nice slice of life VN/ anime either. 

My favorite VN so far is Grisaia no Kajitsu, with Kono oozora ni, tsubasa o hirogete coming in close second. 

Favorite character is Kotori from Kono oozora ni… She is just way too cute. 

I guess thats about it!

よろしくおねがいします!

Edited by Dergonu

Hey dergonu よろしくね! If you liked it grisai you should read sharin no kuni too (if you haven't read it yet :P )

Enjoy your stay ~

Thanks ;D

I have not, so thanks for the recommendation! Currently reading Eden*, loving it so far. I´ll look into it after I´m done!

• 2 years later...
On 04/11/2015 at 11:52 PM, Dergonu said:

はしめまして! (Gonna do the rest in English, because I´m sure I´ll screw up halfway and that would be totally embarrassing.)

Anyways, nice to meet you all, my name is Andreas, I´m a big VN and anime fan from Norway. I just recently joined this forum and figured I´d go ahead and introduce myself. I am 20 years old and have been studying Japanese in my spare time the past 6 months. So far I´m still very bad at kanji, so I take ages getting through untranslated VNs, but I still feel comfortable enough with my skill that I CAN do it… Albeit slowly. 

I haven't read that many VNs yet, only about 12-15 I think, and a few of those were fandisks and sequels. I personally enjoy stuff with some form of romance in it, though it doesn't have to be the primary aspect of the story. Still, I won't say no to a nice slice of life VN/ anime either. 

My favorite VN so far is Grisaia no Kajitsu, with Kono oozora ni, tsubasa o hirogete coming in close second. 

Favorite character is Kotori from Kono oozora ni… She is just way too cute. 

I guess thats about it!

よろしくおねがいします!

Hi Andreas! Would you have guessed your Jap would have progressed so much now?! 

And what are your thoughts on Grisaia and Kotori www

I think you're just way too cute back then

Holy you were right... So vanilla

Edited by Chewy

WOULD YOU STOP NECROING SHIT, AHH!

But no, I would not have thought I'd get this far with my Japanese. Quite proud of that.

Gotta love the cute old vanilla Derg. I do still love Kotori and Grisaia. Though, I also love Maggot Baits and Tokage no Shippo Kiri, so I clearly have better taste now.

37 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

WOULD YOU STOP NECROING SHIT, AHH!

But no, I would not have thought I'd get this far with my Japanese. Quite proud of that.

Gotta love the cute old vanilla Derg. I do still love Kotori and Grisaia. Though, I also love Maggot Baits and Tokage no Shippo Kiri, so I clearly have better taste now.

So somewhere deep down, Baby Dorg still exists? (other than on discord) 

Also, can I just say I like the name Andreas? It's the exotic version of Andrew

Edited by Chewy