Hello, Everyone!

Dreamgazer

Call me Dreamgazer.  I've been a fan of visual novels for quite some time now.  I've always dreamed of making one of my own, so I went ahead and took that leap.  I was so excited about having made one that I posted it before making introductions, which is terribly remiss of me.

But I'm here now, and I look forward to getting involved in the VN community here.

Hi, Deep Blue, Nashetania, The Striker, Asonn,  Eclipsed, TK8305, and Flutterz!  Thanks for the warm welcome. >o<

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

Hidden Content

The Higurashi series is my favorite, hands down.  What about you?

Oooh, that is so adorable! Have a moe back at you:

ChibiA_zpssaevoys2.png

Hi, Deep Blue, Nashetania, The Striker, Asonn,  Eclipsed, TK8305, and Flutterz!  Thanks for the warm welcome. >o<

The Higurashi series is my favorite, hands down.  What about you?

Oooh, that is so adorable! Have a moe back at you:

ChibiA_zpssaevoys2.png

Ooh, Higurashi is good, though I liked Umineko more. As for favourites, that'd be Little Busters, Clannad, Ever17, and Steins;Gate. Can't really pick one :P

Ooh, Higurashi is good, though I liked Umineko more. As for favourites, that'd be Little Busters, Clannad, Ever17, and Steins;Gate. Can't really pick one :P

Beatrice makes Umineko worth playing a hundred times over.  Ooh, nice selection.  When I think of Clannad, the dango family instantly springs to mind.  You have a favorite character?  For me, that'd be Kohaku from Tsukihime.  Cute but deadly.

Hey there! I'm new as well I just joined Monday. I find it easier to assimilate if you just

stay interactive and post/comment. But I'm sure you must know this already.

Hi, SIAS!  Even still, I appreciate the gesture.  It's nice to know I'm not the only newcomer here.  Also, is that an Al-shaped toaster I spy in your avatar?  Or am I just reading too deeply into that cutesy-looking face?

sounds interesting with the whole VN skedaddle you have going on.

We dont bite for the most part unless you say that our favorite VN is shit

Hello, Kawasumi! Thanks for the mostly reassuring welcome.  I would say more, but your signature is oddly distracting.  If I'm reading your signature correctly...how are you enjoying that Maggot Baits game so far?

sounds interesting with the whole VN skedaddle you have going on.

We dont bite for the most part unless you say that our favorite VN is shit

Hello, Kawasumi! Thanks for the mostly reassuring welcome.  I would say more, but your signature is oddly distracting.  If I'm reading your signature correctly...how are you enjoying that Maggot Baits game so far?

You're almost reading correctly, the whole game isnt out until the 27th of november

But as you see im reading the trial :P. And yeah its as fucking disturbing and badass that I expected.