Sekai Project cropped G-Senjou no Maou CGs

Rance

Back on topic: I should point out that while Doddler doesn’t agree with their public relations behaviour (for obvious reasons,) he says the game looks much better in 1280x720 than it did at 800x600, even with the cropping. So there you go, an endorsement from someone many in the VN community respects and adores. Maybe that will calm the hyperbole over the issue.

Cropping itself isn’t a bad thing. They seemed to have exchanged a higher resolution for less overall information. It becomes a bad thing if important aspects are chopped out, so some kind hearted guinea pig really needs to play through and offer some feedback for the fans (didn’t enjoy the VN so it won’t be me.) 

What does that have to do with anything. Doddler programs things, there's no reason to hold his opinion on artwork over everyone else's simply because he's more known. Personally I like to think artists put effort into the background just as much as they put effort into drawing the focus, so even just cutting out 'meaningless bits' is somewhat of a shame. Especially since it announced that the game was going to be upscaled, yet a lot of people wouldn't exactly call that an improvement if that means losing something else in return for it. 

Personally I like to think artists put effort into the background just as much as they put effort into drawing the focus, so even just cutting out 'meaningless bits' is somewhat of a shame. Especially since it announced that the game was going to be upscaled, yet a lot of people wouldn't exactly call that an improvement if that means losing something else in return for it. 

Considering how much art already ends up on the cutting room floor, and quite a number of BGs are already cropped before they're entered into games, the situation shouldn't be much more of a shame than it already is. The decision to cut these was the company in question, the decision to crop them further was likewise, so all you're talking about is the degree of waste which means we start heading into pedantry.

Definition - Upscale: To increase the resolution of. It can have a vaguer sort of meaning but when used in that way it can mean anything.

Lastly... Doddler is cool, why would you dismiss his opinion so :(

Personally I like to think artists put effort into the background just as much as they put effort into drawing the focus, so even just cutting out 'meaningless bits' is somewhat of a shame. Especially since it announced that the game was going to be upscaled, yet a lot of people wouldn't exactly call that an improvement if that means losing something else in return for it. 

Considering how much art already ends up on the cutting room floor, and quite a number of BGs are already cropped before they're entered into games, the situation shouldn't be much more of a shame than it already is. The decision to cut these was the company in question, the decision to crop them further was likewise, so all you're talking about is the degree of waste which means we start heading into pedantry.

Definition - Upscale: To increase the resolution of. It can have a vaguer sort of meaning but when used in that way it can mean anything.

Lastly... Doddler is cool, why would you dismiss his opinion so :(

If you read this topic closely, I already proposed a way to solve the problem with cut-outs, which could be rather easily implemented in KAG engine (I assume they still use it). About upscale I do not know, if they do a mechanical upscale of the existing 800x600 arts then this is shame, if they have high-res arts and do crops from them - this is better, of course, but still shame as it is still cut-outs. Obv all this blablabla is useless, as SP would not listen and game is on Steam today, but...  Who knows, maybe one day would be a re-release?

Doddler... I have mixed feeling about this person. Same as dovac, I would say he was much better in prior days, when he was doing Grisaia for fans and posting things in the blog for tech things... So now it is hard to say, what  his true feelings are - he have to eat, you know? and he have to do Grisaia 2 & 3, as I understand, for Sekai - and he himself changed, his work changed, the time involved into interaction with VN publishers changed...

What is the problem with the statement about KS which resulted dovac being filthy rich? :) By me all is exactly true. Anyway, whole point is that KS getting millions without any real work would result in companies like MG and Jast going into think "what the hell?? we do all work on our own money, spend years in translations and in the end get 500000$ max in 2 years, while SP does nothing, except KS and get billions even without doing anything, and more - based on fan translations!". Not fair, so I suppose soon MG would start making KS campaigns as well and after would be Jast. This is why this whole idea is worst possible one, as Sekai is not motivated to deliver quality product at all - of course, I would not be motivated as well, if I got million dollars without doing anything :)

Since when was planning, running, coming up with rewards, and advertising a KickStarter - on top of the translation itself - any less work?

Yeah, impoverished Raymond working only for fans, eating instant ramen and all going for games... Do you believe this yourself? Imagine, how you got more than $1,400,000 (that's only for KS projects, and how much he got outside that?) and "live impoverished life"?... Unbelieveable, by me.

I can't exactly make you like him, but I'd appreciate it if you stopped making baseless slander about dovac. If you've seen his Twitter at all, you'd see that he's really not eating well (if at all, save for the 20 cans of Red Bull daily). I'm not speaking as an employee or anything, but he was a really kind and down-to-earth person when I met him even before I started working for the company. I first approached him at the SP booth at SakuraCon last year and to be honest I was slightly intimidated about talking to Sekai's CEO. In the end, he was very welcoming, and not in a superficial marketing/business type of way. Maybe he rubs off on people the wrong way online, although I've personally never experienced this. But you have to realize that even though he's the co-founder of SP, he's also a regular person, and you can't always expect him to be talking on behalf of his position as the CEO of SP. People take his comments on his personal account as bad PR for some reason when he's not even talking on behalf of the company. Sure, his words do hold weight, but can't he just speak his mind as an individual for once without getting grilled about it? I noticed a lot of people talking about freedom of speech or something, so I find this to be a tad bit ironic.

Maybe SP could take criticism better, but I find that people are just really bad at criticism on the internet even if they don't know it. A portion of the people genuinely have complaints but don't actually know how things work, resulting in unreasonable suggestions. Some simply complain because they want to stir shit up. And there are those who actually give helpful critique but are drowned out by all the flaming and complaining that really helps no one at all. Not to mention, most of the flaming is based on assumptions and ignorance. If I were the CEO of a company, I'd be more than a bit annoyed at this.

Also, @ OP,

Whether you agree with it or not, you were banned for promoting piracy and that is what you did. Maybe you're upset because you were banned without a second chance, but this industry takes piracy very seriously. I hope you don't think you're special or anything, because many people are banned on Steam every single day for more ridiculous reasons (although people normally write up an appeal instead of an entire paragraph to call out the company in question about it).

I can't exactly make you like him, but I'd appreciate it if you stopped making baseless slander about dovac. If you've seen his Twitter at all, you'd see that he's really not eating well (if at all, save for the 20 cans of Red Bull daily). I'm not speaking as an employee or anything, but he was a really kind and down-to-earth person when I met him even before I started working for the company. I first approached him at the SP booth at SakuraCon last year and to be honest I was slightly intimidated about talking to Sekai's CEO. In the end, he was very welcoming, and not in a superficial marketing/business type of way. Maybe he rubs off on people the wrong way online, although I've personally never experienced this. But you have to realize that even though he's the co-founder of SP, he's also a regular person, and you can't always expect him to be talking on behalf of his position as the CEO of SP. People take his comments on his personal account as bad PR for some reason when he's not even talking on behalf of the company. Sure, his words do hold weight, but can't he just speak his mind as an individual for once without getting grilled about it? I noticed a lot of people talking about freedom of speech or something, so I find this to be a tad bit ironic.

Maybe SP could take criticism better, but I find that people are just really bad at criticism on the internet even if they don't know it. A portion of the people genuinely have complaints but don't actually know how things work, resulting in unreasonable suggestions. Some simply complain because they want to stir shit up. And there are those who actually give helpful critique but are drowned out by all the flaming and complaining that really helps no one at all. Not to mention, most of the flaming is based on assumptions and ignorance. If I were the CEO of a company, I'd be more than a bit annoyed at this.

What exactly in my words in slander? Unless you show me exactly that - you are doing baseless slander about me. Or you want to confirm, that dovac is really impoverished? If you confirm - I will believe you and would never doubt that dovac is impoverished.

This does not change the fact that I do not like him and Sekai Project as organization co-owned by him.

Also if you truly think, that making a KS project is much more work than translation (I mean here translation of whole game/images/testing/etc., so whole game from start to finish) - well, you got tricked :) Read more about KS, even one person could do a great campaign and send all rewards, etc.

If you read this topic closely, I already proposed a way to solve the problem with cut-outs, which could be rather easily implemented in KAG engine (I assume they still use it). About upscale I do not know, if they do a mechanical upscale of the existing 800x600 arts then this is shame, if they have high-res arts and do crops from them - this is better, of course, but still shame as it is still cut-outs. Obv all this blablabla is useless, as SP would not listen and game is on Steam today, but...  Who knows, maybe one day would be a re-release?

I can't really comment, tech stuff goes above my head, but it's not SP's decision, it would be the Japanese devs. Sounds like a feasible workaround (but I'm clueless,) but the people you'd need to comment wouldn't be SP.

A general comment regarding 'wasting artist's/writer's efforts: So I wanted to expand on this a little because I tend to see it from time to time. To put it bluntly, if you’re the sort of person concerned overly about ‘wasting people's efforts’ then you can forget about being on the creative side of things in storytelling. One of the first things you are always reminded of in the process of telling a story, is to “kill your darlings.” It’s termed so because it’s extremely traumatic for some, and yet it is viewed to be for the betterment of your story. It means to kill your most precious, most beloved, most time-consuming pieces of prose, those pieces you spent weeks writing, rewriting, ironing out, and agonising over. That is because the most important thing is the story, and things must always be viewed with that goal in mind. The same sort of attitude is applied to art, and indeed all aspects of the development process.

Relating this back to the issue in question, the VN company in question (I don't know the name, sue me :P ) has obviously decided that the story will be better received by this generation if it is in widescreen, and so it has made the decision to crop images. You can view it as a lazy decision, whatever, that's the decision they made to try and best convey this story to the West. You may not agree with it, but it’s the sort of decision made all the time during story development. If you shy away from these processes not wanting to waste ‘people’s hard work’, then your story will suffer.

That doesn’t mean you’re not entitled to disagree with the decision, I’m not saying that at all. It DOES reduce information, it DOES feel like you're getting an incomplete copy, there COULD be other options available. Sure. What I AM saying is a) ‘the waste of artist’s effort’ isn’t a valid reason to leave material in, 'effort' is valued cheaply in these processes and b) to have some perspective on the issue. Everything related to SP is always overblown by the fans these days, and whenever they have an issue they use it as an opportunity to air all their grievances with the company and then Godwin's law is invariably applied, this time by Bats, and then we get sacrifices, and blood, and naked dancing, and it starts to feel like the weird parties we had in 1999...

I can't really comment, tech stuff goes above my head, but it's not SP's decision, it would be the Japanese devs. Sounds like a feasible workaround (but I'm clueless,) but the people you'd need to comment wouldn't be SP.

As Sekai tend to tell as little as possible about details of collaboration with Akabeisoft2 that's quite hard to tell, what exactly they could and what they could not do. I believe they could find an agreement, if they really cared about aspect. I doubt that AB2 told "or we give you full done game and you publish it, or gtf" without even listening proposals. In any case only way to communicate with is SP, I cannot just write to AB2 telling i want to speak with tech person who is doing conversion for SP for G-Senjou no Maou", means would be futile anyway.

What exactly in my words in slander? Unless you show me exactly that - you are doing baseless slander about me. 

I quoted the statement in question just for you in the original post, but even then you somehow managed to completely overlook it. I don't follow your logic. Maybe you aren't clear about the definition of the word.

Or you want to confirm, that dovac is really impoverished? If you confirm - I will believe you and would never doubt that dovac is impoverished.

I have been to his house and have eaten breakfast there. I can confirm that he doesn't eat 3 square meals of steak and lobster (or 3 square meals at all). He doesn't live in some kind of mansion, and he does not drive a Porsche.

Also if you truly think, that making a KS project is much more work than translation (I mean here translation of whole game/images/etc., so whole game from start to finish) - well, you got tricked :)

Except I have worked for both sides of the industry before (Kickstarter + sans-Kickstarter), so I don't understand how I can be 'tricked' about how much work that needs to be put into things.

I'm not sure if you're even reading replies at this point because you have completely ignored statements on numerous occasions when replying to others. Making a KS doesn't meant you don't have to translate the game afterwards. CKo7mXLUMAALiJG.png

A general comment regarding 'wasting artist's/writer's efforts: So I wanted to expand on this a little because I tend to see it from time to time. To put it bluntly, if you’re the sort of person concerned overly about ‘wasting people's efforts’ then you can forget about being on the creative side of things in storytelling. One of the first things you are always reminded of in the process of telling a story, is to “kill your darlings.” It’s termed so because it’s extremely traumatic for some, and yet it is viewed to be for the betterment of your story. It means to kill your most precious, most beloved, most time-consuming pieces of prose, those pieces you spent weeks writing, rewriting, ironing out, and agonising over. That is because the most important thing is the story, and things must always be viewed with that goal in mind. The same sort of attitude is applied to art, and indeed all aspects of the development process.

Relating this back to the issue in question, the VN company in question (I don't know the name, sue me :P ) has obviously decided that the story will be better received by this generation if it is in widescreen, and so it has made the decision to crop images. You can view it as a lazy decision, whatever, that's the decision they made to try and best convey this story to the West. You may not agree with it, but it’s the sort of decision made all the time during story development. If you shy away from these processes not wanting to waste ‘people’s hard work’, then your story will suffer.

That doesn’t mean you’re not entitled to disagree with the decision, I’m not saying that at all. It DOES reduce information, it DOES feel like you're getting an incomplete copy, there COULD be other options available. Sure. What I AM saying is a) ‘the waste of artist’s effort’ isn’t a valid reason to leave material in, 'effort' is valued cheaply in these processes and b) to have some perspective on the issue. Everything related to SP is always overblown by the fans these days, and whenever they have an issue they use it as an opportunity to air all their grievances with the company and then Godwin's law is invariably applied, this time by Bats, and then we get sacrifices, and blood, and naked dancing, and it starts to feel like the weird parties we had in 1999...

All the people who go on about authorial intent, wastes of effort, how the works of the creators should be preserved at all costs, and so on, would be utterly shocked at how games are made. You don't want to know how many committees look at the typical game's script and decide on what gets thrown out, what stays, and what gets drastically changed, based on a huge number of factors. I'm sure G-Senjou no Maou went through this process with the writing, art, music, sound effects, and voicework. Most creative works, including VNs, aren't made by individuals in isolation but entire companies. Some people looking at the CGs and backgrounds years later determining what else to cut is just another extension of this.

All the people who go on about authorial intent, wastes of effort, how the works of the creators should be preserved at all costs, and so on, would be utterly shocked at how games are made. You don't want to know how many committees look at the typical game's script and decide on what gets thrown out, what stays, and what gets drastically changed, based on a huge number of factors. I'm sure G-Senjou no Maou went through this process with the writing, art, music, sound effects, and voicework. Most creative works, including VNs, aren't made by individuals in isolation but entire companies. Some people looking at the CGs and backgrounds years later determining what else to cut is just another extension of this.

Agreed. The process is ruthless as hell!

What exactly in my words in slander? Unless you show me exactly that - you are doing baseless slander about me. 

I quoted the statement in question just for you in the original post, but even then you somehow managed to completely overlook it. I don't follow your logic. Maybe you aren't clear about the definition of the word.

Or you want to confirm, that dovac is really impoverished? If you confirm - I will believe you and would never doubt that dovac is impoverished.

I have been to his house and have eaten breakfast there. I can confirm that he doesn't eat 3 square meals of steak and lobster (or 3 square meals at all). He doesn't live in some kind of mansion, and he does not drive a Porsche.

Also if you truly think, that making a KS project is much more work than translation (I mean here translation of whole game/images/etc., so whole game from start to finish) - well, you got tricked :)

Except I have worked for both sides of the industry before (Kickstarter + sans-Kickstarter), so I don't understand how I can be 'tricked' about how much work that needs to be put into things.

I'm not sure if you're even reading replies at this point because you have completely ignored statements on numerous occasions when replying to others. Making a KS doesn't meant you don't have to translate the game afterwards. 

Only statement was about "I cannot believe with such money he live impoverished life", what is slander here? By your words he does not live impoverished life. I know lot of people who do not drive porsche, but earning more than 10000$ per month. In any case they do not live impoverished life. And I know people, who gain 500$, but still in 30 years live in own house of 3 stories, because they put all their efforts there. And I know people, who tricked people for 200,000$ (and lived impoverishly before), then spent these money almost completely on different joys and in the end they still live impoverishly on the outside. I do not blame anyone here, as you can see, so I do not see, how you can call anything of these as slander.

If you was on both sides, then I do not understand, how you can still tell, that KS along with its rewards takes same amount of time to do and same efforts as the whole actual work itself. My own experience tells completely different - people could create KS out of the blue with lot of rewards and after disappear for years to develop actual thing. Or you wanted to say something else? Explain better then...

Well, that's all a process leading up to the final product. Whatever gets scraped in that process I can at least be assured was done so purposefully to make the final product better. Cutting 1/4th of the picture because that's the only way to get it up to 16:9 does kind of suck, and I don't see why it's that hard to understand why some people might be a bit disappointed. 

Also if he consumes 20 cans of red bull - that's his choice, but no wonder he does not want to eat normally with such amount of caffeine and taurine, he would not have much appetite in such case. Actually instead of that he could eat normal healthy food (how much red bull cost? lets say 2$ per can, so it is 40$ per day, so 1200$ per month... ehm... already more than he told before about having 1000$ per month... anyway, whatever, it is 1000$ for red bull only and you definitely could buy normal food for this money instead, I eat soups, cereal, beef, drink tea and all this for 150-200$ per month). So since when poor choice of food became indication of impoverishment? Great logic. Seems he need a wife, who will care about his health (as he cannot himself it seems), instead of telling about impoverishment and spending all money on VNs.

Sorry, didn't realize I was talking to a dense anime protagonist. The premise of your argument is flawed and you just don't seem to understand simple logic

Only statement was about "I cannot believe with such money he live impoverished life", what is slander here? By your words he does not live impoverished life. I know lot of people who do not drive porsche, but earning more than 10000$ per month. In any case they do not live impoverished life. And I know people, who gain 500$, but still in 30 years live in own house of 3 stories, because they put all their efforts there. And I know people, who tricked people for 200,000$ (and lived impoverishly before), then spent these money almost completely on different joys and in the end they still live impoverishly on the outside. I do not blame anyone here, as you can see, so I do not see, how you can call anything of these as slander.

If you was on both sides, then I do not understand, how you can still tell, that KS along with its rewards takes same amount of time to do and same efforts as the whole actual work itself. My own experience tells completely different - people could create KS out of the blue with lot of rewards and after disappear for years to develop actual thing. Or you wanted to say something else? Explain better then...

Making a KS doesn't meant you don't have to translate the game afterwards. 

My rule of thumb is that if somebody ignores your statement for a second time even after you have pointed it out, then it isn't worth carrying on the conversation any longer. So never mind, carry on.

Also if he consumes 20 cans of red bull - that's his choice, but no wonder he does not want to eat normally with such amount of caffeine and taurine, he would not have much appetite in such case. Actually instead of that he could eat normal healthy food (how much red bull cost? lets say 2$ per can, so it is 40$ per day, so 1200$ per month... ehm... already more than he told before about having 1000$ per month... anyway, whatever, it is 1000$ for red bull only and you definitely could buy normal food for this money instead, I eat soups, cereal, beef, drink tea and all this for 150-200$ per month). So since when poor choice of food became indication of impoverishment?

You don't seem to realize that people don't necessarily drink Red Bull and caffeine because they want to, but because they are forced to stay up to do work constantly. If you don't even understand that, then I believe you are far too ignorant about how much work really needs to go into localizing a game all so that YOU can play it. And if you didn't realize that 20 cans a day was a hyperbole (assuming so since you started doing calculations on the spot and attempted to pass that off as an argument) then I am genuinely curious as to how old you are.

Also if he consumes 20 cans of red bull - that's his choice, but no wonder he does not want to eat normally with such amount of caffeine and taurine, he would not have much appetite in such case. Actually instead of that he could eat normal healthy food (how much red bull cost? lets say 2$ per can, so it is 40$ per day, so 1200$ per month... ehm... already more than he told before about having 1000$ per month... anyway, whatever, it is 1000$ for red bull only and you definitely could buy normal food for this money instead, I eat soups, cereal, beef, drink tea and all this for 150-200$ per month). So since when poor choice of food became indication of impoverishment?

Do you not understand hyperbole? The fact that you'd even use this as a basis of argument is pretty mindblowing.

You statement does not explain anything, so you can carry on too.

I seems just do not believe that drinking 20 Red Bull cans would do any good for your work. I tried when I was younger, i just became aggressive, while brain did still slowdown, so I cannot do my work on normal pace unless I sleep. So if count time I tried with Red Bull and time when I sleep 6 hours instead - would be same, as on Red Bull i made less amount of work and was in much worse shape, as got a nervous breakdown twice. So this is bad planning, not the necessarity.

Do you not understand hyperbole? The fact that you'd even use this as a basis of argument is pretty mindblowing.

I am not a native english speaker, you know. Anyway, my point is that making statements about impoverishment according to food dovac post in twitter is pretty stupid as well.

I am not a native english speaker, you know. Anyway, my point is that making statements about impoverishment according to food dovac post in twitter is pretty stupid as well.

He might not be dirt poor but if anything he isn't living as lavishly as you had assumed (to quote your previous statement: "BILLIONS". I assume that was not a hyperbole since you actually tried to justify that comment a few posts later.)

I like how you said if astro would confirm dovac's lifestyle you'd believe him and back down. And when astro confirmed his lifestyle after actually staying at his house, you didn't believe him and refused to back down.

Why are we even talking about this? How does his dietary habits and whether he's destitute or simply poor have anything to do with G-Senjou no Maou's steam release? Why do you not find prying into his personal life with such incredible detail inappropriate? This conversation is actually absurdly disrespectful and inappropriate and is actually making even me a little uncomfortable despite not having anything to do with anyone involved. This is ridiculous.

I like how you said if astro would confirm dovac's lifestyle you'd believe him and back down. And when astro confirmed his lifestyle after actually staying at his house, you didn't believe him and refused to back down.

Why are we even talking about this? How does his dietary habits and whether he's destitute or simply poor have anything to do with G-Senjou no Maou's steam release? Why do you not find prying into his personal life with such incredible detail inappropriate? This conversation is actually absurdly disrespectful and inappropriate and is actually making even me a little uncomfortable despite not having anything to do with anyone involved. This is ridiculous.

I actually tried to be as vague as possible while still getting the point across (all I stated was that he didn't live in a mansion and didn't drive a Porsche, and only referred to posts that were made public on his own Twitter), but it is true that this has nothing to do with the thread. I was just angry that people would make ignorant comments about a genuinely nice guy when they don't even know him personally.

Well, I did not got any confirm that is was really "impoverishment", as I assume this is not hyperbole?

It is not me, it is astro started speaking about his food in twitter, I also find this quite absurd, but I tried to understand this position. I just do not like when a person start telling I am telling lies and slander out of the blue and want to justify that.

I actually tried to be as vague as possible while still getting the point across (all I stated was that he didn't live in a mansion and didn't drive a Porsche), but it is true that this has nothing to do with the thread. I was just angry that people would make ignorant comments about a genuinely nice guy when they don't even know him personally.

Seems exactly because I do not know him personally I tend to tell these. He behave himself on the web like an arrogant kid, does not care about people to whom he supposedly work (target audience), so unless he start behaving himself as a normal person I want to behave the way I want. Your other comment about dovac I would not comment, because I do not know what to say - I explained my position on previous pages and you just take again same line, to which I already replied. Okay, I can believe, he does not spend too much money on his food and his house, and he is not dirt poor, so in the end he lives ok. This does not change the fact that he still got more than 1,400,000$ from KS and I doubt that the things which were annouched in KS campaings would really cost these much. But i would eat that, if would not happen things we all know and which were repeated here and there.

Wow this really surprised me … I´ve gotten such  good impression of Sekai Project. I had no idea they, or even just people affiliated with them, would sink this low. 

The cropping itself, alright, maybe a little sloppy; I´m sure they had their reasons for it, but the unprofessional behavior though… Damn. This really sucks. 

I just do not like when a person start telling I am telling lies and slander out of the blue and want to justify that.

One example out of many: 

What is the problem with the statement about KS which resulted dovac being filthy rich? :) 

Protip: Ending a line with a smile doesn't automatically make it okay to slander

Seems exactly because I do not know him personally I tend to tell these. He behave himself on the web like an arrogant kid, does not care about people to whom he supposedly work (target audience), so unless he start behaving himself as a normal person I want to behave the way I want.

You're not exactly being a 'model denizen' of the internet yourself. I'm not going to lie, you have some serious issues when it comes to following up on other people's replies (or maybe your line of logic just works a bit differently from others) that makes it seem like you are a troll. But I digress, I am ending the conversation here.

So you do not see the smile in the end of the statement? Oh well. I tried to use irony, anyway, also that's bad to take words out of context.

Actually pretty nice how whole thread suddenly became filled with dovac and Sekai project fans... Cutted? Whatever. Delete post with complains and banned? So what, you are supporting piracy. Want to suggest something? Do not care, you're useless. Do not like mosaic? Imbecile, it is great to have mosaics, no one need demosaic version, you fool.

And in the end I am a troll here. Seems dovac influence :)