Recommend me some shounen/battle shounen stuff

Mugi

You-should-really-really-watch-this-tier: Gintama (mostly comedy but some badass moments), Hunter x Hunter (the best battle shounen), Full Metal Alchemist (both versions are really good), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (not shounen but watch it)

Cool-stuff-tier: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Tetsuwan Birdy DECODE, Soul Eater

You-should-really-really-watch-this-tier: Gintama (mostly comedy but some badass moments), Hunter x Hunter (the best battle shounen), Full Metal Alchemist (both versions are really good), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (not shounen but watch it)

Cool-stuff-tier: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Tetsuwan Birdy DECODE, Soul Eater

Seen all of them aside from Tetsuwan Birdy. I'll check it out. Also I would prefer for them to be relatively long. 20/25+ episodes if possible.

The magi series ("Labyrinth of magic" and "Kingdom of magic") is a shounen anime that I found very refreshing! I'd suggest it!

I recently watched this as well and loved it. (Season three hype)

I need to get around to reading the manga for it

Medaka Box! Comedy + Battles + Romance.

Oh god no. It was fine up to chapter 117, but that's when the male lead went full retard into "I will fight you because I love you, and fighting is the only way you will recognize me!" when she clearly stated somewhere in the past 7 chapters that that was clearly what she didn't want out of him. I dropped it right there.

There really is too much.  Seriously way too much.  Do you want a focus on anime or manga?