Little Busters! Coming to Steam

solidbatman

are you implying that you dont like vns?

also, if thats the case, why are you still here? (not trying to be snarky or anything, just curious)

VNs are merely a medium, for me to say I don't like VNs would be like me saying I don't like novels, or movies, or TV shows. It's a horrifically general statement that's almost guaranteed to be in error.

I don't like LB because I feel there was far too much time spent faffing around in a story with a plot. I have VNs I enjoy, but sadly LB wasn't one of them.

To answer your final question, I'm here to annoy Tay. I hope I'm doing a good job, I'd hate to be remiss in my duties...

Amazing news; more VNs getting an official release in the West

My wallet can"t handle all those awesome VN to buy / back...

At least there is no kickstarter (yet)...that would really hurt my wallet!

I like them. Usually they release a boxed version of it. Otherwise when they release it themselves without crowd funding they usually skip a physical version and go straight to download only.

• 1 year later...

Since we finally had news from Visual Arts in regard of Little Busters for Steam, I decided to revived this thread (And Solidbatman nightmare as well XD) now that it's been almost two years since the last post. Here's the Twitter in regard of this below:

What I could say is that at least they still sort of fulfill their first promise for Spring 2017 release here, although it's for Australian people though. Hope that it could be good news for anyone else who look forward to this, although I'd find this sort of redundant though if not for the new three routes.