Seiyuu/VA's signature characters

Monmon

Animes,Vns and Jrpg(or any other games) wont be complete without voices.

Me my self love to follow(or stalk) my fav seiyuu twitter and personal blog, because i can get loads of new information and sometime personal trivia from them.

Whos your fav seiyuu/VA? what characters from their role that you think are their signature?And why?

I`ll start

Tomokazu Suggita-Sakata Gintoki(His voice is so perfect for Gintoki)

Kana Hanazawa-Sengoku Nadeko(Too much Ren ai circulation)

Kanae Ito-Kashiwazaki Sena(Was the first time hearing her)

Jun Fukuyama- Lelouch vi Britannia(ルルーシュ・ヴィ・ブリタニアが命じる。貴様達は、死ね! Nuff said)

I actually don't like to see the guy or girl that do the voices in anime/vn because it just breaks the magic for me, i like to link together the characters with their voices and when i see the actual human behind them is like that link breaks apart. So yeah I try to avoid seeing pictures or looking any info of them as much as possible and preserve that image that i have of those fictional characters intact  :P 

Edited by Deep Blue

Nakamura Yuuichi - Hazama/Terumi from Blazblue. I think most still know him from Clannad or OreImo, but for me, Hazama is just the pinnacle of his talent. The guy pulls off a bloodthirsty psycopath so well.

Jouji Nakata - Kirei from Fate or Alucard from Hellsing. Since both series are very popular, I don't know by what role he is better known. Both are still great performances though.