WinMugen & Mugen 1.0

TK8305

I used to play a ton back in 2012 and a bit in 2013 but after my computers got messed up or I had to move or something unfortunate happened and I kept losing all my progress (It took me long hours and days to find, download and test the hundreds of characters) I lost motivation, plus I had to keep upgrading screenpacks and such so it got hard to organize, then I would come across multiple unfinished or unusable files which was annoying. Meh I got lazy. Besides, I spent more time adding characters, stages, screenpacks, and music more than i did actually playing the game.

Yeah, it was cool though having so many high quality characters when I got in the groove of things but losing all the progress sucks and my folders were cluttered with character and stage files lol. But I would be lying if I said it wasn't fun, nothing quite like having Homer Simpson teamed up with Kirby fighting Goku teamed up with Spiderman.

I used to play MUGEN, and I ever tried to make characters, but I never released them to the public, because the SFF (sprites) and AIR (animation files) belonged to the author. So, I only made it for myself for fun.
I'm looking forward to the new MUGEN version, and hopefully Elecbyte returns to update it again.

I saw your channel, the first video got my eye. Most of the characters were new to me. I think my favorite character was Valkyrie profile characters, which was rare find at that time.

There is also FM2ND, which they made games on it like Vanguard princess and Wonderful world.