Fuwanovel are best:-)

I just want to tell how I feel about Fuwanovel and it's commounty.

I first want to say at Fuwanovel and it's forum are best site and forum so exite.

I tottaly love this site and I like every admin and member at this site.

Everyone are so Nice and easy to talk too.

I don't have any complain since I really respect this site.

and Tay are really doing very good work to keep this site alive and I respect him for that.

And it's Thanks to this site at I have many good friends I can talk to.

and one last thing and this are message to Tay.

Please continue doing your best to keep this site alive and don't let this site die down.

I'm belive in you and I hope you have good life.

beside Of that, I only want to say at I'm happy at Fuwanovel exit and I hope never going to die down.

That was all.

Thanks for to read this.

it's really funny to make fun of novel because she doesn't handle English very well, specially coming from users who were complaining very recently about this types of things on fuwa, creating a big fuss! Oh the sweet irony :sachi: so much hypocrisy.

Fuwanovel is my homepage.

lol I don't have it as my homepage but to be honest is the second page I open when I start browsing the internet

it's really funny to make fun of novel because she doesn't handle English very well, specially coming from users who were complaining very recently about this types of things on fuwa, creating a big fuss! Oh the sweet irony :sachi: so much hypocrisy.

I didn't know Fuwa had language and grammar Nazis...

Most English speakers can barely speak English anyway, so don't give people being jerks any thought. Im glad you like it here at Fuwanovel :)

I've been learning English for about 14 years now and I don't consider myself proficient in English (enough to write literature at least).