The Truth About OriginalRun

solidbatman

Just in case anyone was curious for whatever reason, the actual answer was 9 inches, not 17. For the record, a certain someone recorded audio clips and spliced them together this way.

Also, I can't believe you actually posted this solidbatman. I guess I've learned my lesson about the word "doubt" today.

If this is true then fuck youuuu

Just in case anyone was curious for whatever reason, the actual answer was 9 inches, not 17. For the record, a certain someone recorded audio clips and spliced them together this way.

Also, I can't believe you actually posted this solidbatman. I guess I've learned my lesson about the word "doubt" today.

Not sure which part of my sentence that is in response to.

Let's just say I can now understand why you got to date pretty cheerleaders and the like

Let's just say I can now understand why you got to date pretty cheerleaders and the like

Well, it is 9 inches, but that isn't really a good thing to be honest. I mentioned this before during a stream of mine, but having a large extremity is not something to really be happy about. It caused a lot of problems with my old girlfriend because it was too big for her. I don't want to go into more detail because I don't think this thread needs to become a discussion about that kind of stuff, but just know that it is annoying to the opposite sex most of the time.

Also, I laughed about the cheerleader comment. That wasn't true at all, nor would ever happen with my weeb life. There is a man named solidbatman who is quite lucky though. :Teeku:

Well, it is 9 inches, but that isn't really a good thing to be honest. I mentioned this before during a stream of mine, but having a large extremity is not something to really be happy about. It caused a lot of problems with my old girlfriend because it was too big for her. I don't want to go into more detail because I don't think this thread needs to become a discussion about that kind of stuff, but just know that it is annoying to the opposite sex most of the time.

Also, I laughed about the cheerleader comment. That wasn't true at all, nor would ever happen with my weeb life. There is a man named solidbatman who is quite lucky though. :Teeku:

Oh, I might have misunderstood you, in that case. I was sure your ex (Kathy, was it?) was a cheerleader

Oh, I might have misunderstood you, in that case. I was sure your ex (Kathy, was it?) was a cheerleader

No, she was never a cheerleader. She was on the dance team in high school, but I didn't start dating her until my freshman year in college.

Nah, she was never a cheerleader. She was on the dance team in high school, but I didn't start dating her until my freshman year in college.

Well then, I'm still envious of you :sachi: