Serious question. Is sex as good as everyone says?

Justin579

Somehow, this thread is kinda sad...

Not for me. I'm daydreaming now...

My dad just makes jokes and said "just make sure to wrap it in plastic first."

I don't view sex as important as the entertainment aspects that come with it.  It's not a common thing to be able to enjoy messing with someone's body.

The world is fucked when I become a doctor.

If yer gonna bag her, sheathe yer dagger!

Sex is like playing a fighting game. If you practice a lot with an equally motivated partner, you'll at some point find your rhythm and accquire the muscle memory to play on a pro-level. But if you're just starting out, you'll get your ass kicked over and over again and there is nothing you can possibly do about it. For some people, that gets frustrating to a point of dropping the entire thing in order to do something else. Especially if you're missing that partner.

I'm not very good at playing fighting games.

Sex is pretty cool, yeah. 

Is it the best thing since sliced bread? Nope.

Sex is best for its emotional aspect in my opinion. I never really enjoyed sex until I had sex with someone I actually truly cared for, and any other experiences merely felt hollow in comparison, not to mention how physically exhausting they were. 

In my opinion, sex is fun when combined with other things. Missionary sex is boring all the time not to mention exhausting. It's better to spice it a bit with roleplay and "objects". Probably the weirdest roleplay scenario I've done recently is pretending to be a nun while my bf pretends to be a priest. It's so taboo, we find ourselves having fun and feeling good at the same time. Little stuff like that could really make sex more interesting than it is.

Also, I always wanted to try Nyotaimori. I've done it before with whipped cream and chocolate, but I guess it doesn't really count unless it really covers your entire body..... yes, including down "there". :rimu:

Edited by CeruleanGamer

In my opinion, sex is fun when combined with other things. Missionary sex is boring all the time not to mention exhausting. It's better to spice it a bit with roleplay and "objects". Probably the weirdest roleplay scenario I've done recently is pretending to be a nun while my bf pretends to be a priest. It's so taboo, we find ourselves having fun and feeling good at the same time. Little stuff like that could really make sex more interesting than it is.

Also, I always wanted to try Nyotaimori. I've done it before with whipped cream and chocolate, but I guess it doesn't really count unless it really covers your entire body. ~_~

Nyotaimori sounds hot

You're expecting that kind of advice from people who never even dated anyone, not to mention having sex? :makina:

That's insulting, I dated my left hand for 5 years.

Dam your left one? for me that is impossible!

I went left just to get a new feeling

Have been left only for 1.5 years, can't go back

ok thanks to you gonna try left guess have to break up with my right one :(.

putting raw fish and rice vinegar on your naked body doesn't sounds exciting at all ... maybe i'm just weird :mellow: i mean cream or chocolate maybe because they dont smell bad but come on...we are talking about fish and vinegar here WTF O.o

that could make you smell English

putting raw fish and rice vinegar on your naked body doesn't sounds exciting at all ... maybe i'm just weird :mellow: i mean cream or chocolate maybe because they dont smell bad but come on...we are talking about a fish and vinegar here WTF O.o

You can do fruits or vegetables too. Doesn't have to be sashimi. Or if the girl is feeling adventurous, maybe a nice piece of meat. :holo: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

It's the emotional connection that makes it good imo. 

The virginity stuff isn't important, but I do think it's nice to have a first memorable experience with someone you like.. instead of some random person you don't care about.

Even if it's the girl's first time, if it's done right.. it shouldn't hurt as much as some people seem to think it does. 

I guess some people fear about 'messing up' or being 'inexperienced' though I never really understood that.  If two people care about each other, that shouldn't really matter and could always learn together or teach one another.

Give the hookers some love, they're great too you meanies. ):

Well, I get the whole emotional connection thing but... I don't know, sex can be enjoyable as hell even if it's a one-night-stand with someone you never met before. Yes, there's the sentimental value when it's between lovers, I get it, but sometimes doing it with a stranger can end up being so much better simply because you guys are a better match.

As for the thing about parents telling their kids to get a prostitute for their first time... Well, I probably would do it too. I think it's a good thing, maybe it won't be the best memory you'll have but hey, most first-times between young lovers end up as a distant memory of a time when you had sex with the person you loved and broke up afterwards. :wafuu:

As for the thing about parents telling their kids to get a prostitute for their first time... Well, I probably would do it too. I think it's a good thing, maybe it won't be the best memory you'll have but hey, most first-times between young lovers end up as a distant memory of a time when you had sex with the person you loved and broke up afterwards. :wafuu:

First time will probably be terrible anyway, why waste money to boot? :Teeku: