Serious question. Is sex as good as everyone says?

Justin579

Dis some Fuwa relationship advice thread v2

Side comment regarding looks, its funny cuz among my peers you see girls all the time gossiping and fangirling over KPOP Big Bang's Taeyang and how hawt the dude is but no no no, if I fanboy over SNSD's Taeyeon & how hawt she is, I get called a pervert. Damn double standards.

Regarding the how2getintorelationships, first you gotta get acquainted with a gal: work on homework together, go out for some Boba Milk Tea together, and always make sure you're the one to say hi and bye whenever you meet and part.

Phase 2 is where you test the waters, throw in a flirty flirt compliment, but you gotta be smooth and don't just do it out of the blue, comment on her clothes, her hair, etc. and see how she responds, if favorably, woot woot, proceed. If not, stay bffs

Phase 3 after years of favorable respondages to your flirtages you just randomly go "yo I lik u" and then you either immediately get a bad end or start the route which will lead to a bad end eventually.

i thought I made it pretty clear I was looking for the pussy. Not a relationship. Especially since I know it won't last more then a week.

But will that truly make you happy? It's easy to get one night stands nowadays and keeping your virginity earns you more respect once you find the "right" one.

The dude's 23, his hormones are at peak right now, let him go bang a chick and experience the joys of adult sensation, free of any emotional one-true-person romanticism :P

Problem: he still needs a better attitude than, "I'll only ever be able to pay for pussy" to obtain a good one night stand, or at least be able to fake a good attitude.

The dude's 23, his hormones are at peak right now, let him go bang a chick and experience the joys of adult sensation, free of any emotional one-true-person romanticism :P

Problem: he still needs a better attitude than, "I'll only ever be able to pay for pussy" to obtain a good one night stand, or at least be able to fake a good attitude.

sometimes the truth hurts

Dis some Fuwa relationship advice thread v2

Side comment regarding looks, its funny cuz among my peers you see girls all the time gossiping and fangirling over KPOP Big Bang's Taeyang and how hawt the dude is but no no no, if I fanboy over SNSD's Taeyeon & how hawt she is, I get called a pervert. Damn double standards.

Regarding the how2getintorelationships, first you gotta get acquainted with a gal: work on homework together, go out for some Boba Milk Tea together, and always make sure you're the one to say hi and bye whenever you meet and part.

Phase 2 is where you test the waters, throw in a flirty flirt compliment, but you gotta be smooth and don't just do it out of the blue, comment on her clothes, her hair, etc. and see how she responds, if favorably, woot woot, proceed. If not, stay bffs

Phase 3 after years of favorable respondages to your flirtages you just randomly go "yo I lik u" and then you either immediately get a bad end or start the route which will lead to a bad end eventually.

TL;DR

friends.png

Ok I talked to my dad about this. He agrees and said I should hire a hooker as well.

Be sure to report back. It'll make a great case study statistic.

It'll also tell us a bit about your personality.

I don't know, paying 100$+ when I am gonna cum in 1 minute doesn't seem worth it.

Edited by Justin579

Ok I talked to my dad about this. He agrees and said I should hire a hooker as well.

I don't know, paying 100$+ when I am gonna cum in 1 minute doesn't seem worth it.

Agreed.  Especially when you can find a girl, have a meaningful relationship, be in love and get to do it MANY times...FOR FREE!  xD

Like stated before in this thread, that really depends where you go.  $100+ for one time seems like an extremely high end ho.  Usually its by time.  Considering $20 for a bj is probably average, $100 might get you 10 minutes or more.

And why is it a big deal to begin with? Especially since I can't possibly see you having a good experience when you're going in so negative.

Also, this.  If you are against it, don't do it.

You could always try making a tinder account for hook-ups. It can sometimes lead to embarrassing situations but not as often as you would think. It would require talking to your date before you fuck but as long as you make it clear that it's just for a hook-up it shouldn't be too bad.

Hookers are pretty fucking sketchy though, completely unpredictable unless you know one. Just have money, a condom, and no second thoughts and it may not be so bad.

You could always try making a tinder account for hook-ups. It can sometimes lead to embarrassing situations but not as often as you would think. It would require talking to your date before you fuck but as long as you make it clear that it's just for a hook-up it shouldn't be too bad.

Hookers are pretty fucking sketchy though, completely unpredictable unless you know one. Just have money, a condom, and no second thoughts and it may not be so bad.

ya I tried that. full of bots

As someone who has considered hiring a hooker several times I say: don't do it. It won't fix the underlying problem, being that you feel unhappy about yourself in your current state, which encompasses a lot more than just your virginity. I promise that if you find a way to be happy with yourself it won't seem like such a problem any more.

Just buy a onahole and a lubricant, heat up your lubricant until its the same as your body temperature,  apply the heat up lubricant inside the onahole, put some red paint inside the onahole (put real blood if you want to be extra creative ;)) , now imagine that onahole is a girl then insert your dick. ERGO \:Teeku:/ you just lost your virginity while taking a girl virginity .