Serious question. Is sex as good as everyone says?

Justin579

As for the thing about parents telling their kids to get a prostitute for their first time... Well, I probably would do it too. I think it's a good thing, maybe it won't be the best memory you'll have but hey, most first-times between young lovers end up as a distant memory of a time when you had sex with the person you loved and broke up afterwards. :wafuu:

First time will probably be terrible anyway, why waste money to boot? :Teeku:

because I know it is the only way to get(for me anyway) pussy is to pay for pussy.

Edited by Justin579

because I know it is the only way to get(for me anyway) pussy is to pay for pussy.

I get what you mean but do you really want to pay for something that will suck (figuratively)?

How old are you by the way, if you don't mind my asking?

what do you mean? How else am I suppose to get it besides this option?

Almost 23. Never kissed a girl I'll add as well.

There was someone near me charging 400 a fucking hour. That is laughable for something that will last 4 seconds for me.

There was someone near me charging 400 a fucking hour. That is laughable for something that will last 4 seconds for me.

There's always the option of staying a virgin. Based on the fact that you made a thread asking if it's really as good as people say I assumed that was an option you were willing to go with, though I could have been wrong.

But if staying a virgin isn't an option you're comfortable with, you'd probably be better spending your time finding a good hooker that won't cost you an arm and a leg than asking people online if sex is all it's cracked up to be.

Go clubbing! It's pretty easy to score something even if your looks are not model-tier. Maybe try a dating website? 

Well, you have one hour, you should be able to go for a few more rounds if you don't last long. Not all whores are just about getting your money and letting you do whatever, some of them are actually pretty cool. Maybe it's different where you live, but the ones I know are kinda used to virgins and they actually help them out by giving tips like what's a big no-no and what's good to do. 

Well let me put it this way:  it can get very, very dull or very, very nice, it all depends.  For instance, i'm engaged to my girlfriend of 8 years, our sex life has been active for a long time but has it ever gotten to be outright annoying/boring/negative in any way?  The answer is yes, but it also has been very fun/enjoyable/positive in many ways as well.  It honestly has it's ups and downs, one of the most common issues I think in couples is simply one person just doesn't want to do it while the other does.  It really isn't something to rip your hair out about.

And quite frankly, virginity these days literally means nothing.  If you kept it, cool; just means your first time is a bit more romantic.  If you lost it, cool; just means you know what you're doing, it really just doesn't matter.

And quite frankly, virginity these days literally means nothing.  If you kept it, cool; just means your first time is a bit more romantic.  If you lost it, cool; just means you know what you're doing, it really just doesn't matter.

As much as I want to believe that I'm pretty sure being virgin becomes a bigger and bigger "there's something wrong with me" flag as the person ages. If someone says they're a virgin at 30 your first thought will probably be "why?" not "that's kinda romantic"

I should probably stop derailing now >.>

This girl only costs $20, and you can take her home and be with her for as long as you like. ^_^

weFEcDA.jpg?1

As much as I want to believe that I'm pretty sure being virgin becomes a bigger and bigger "there's something wrong with me" flag as the person ages. If someone says they're a virgin at 30 your first thought will probably be "why?" not "that's kinda romantic"

VNs treat virginity like a fucking diamond ore. It's nothing special indeed.... lol

I know someone who was a virgin till she was 38 and I've heard about people who never got laid till their 50+. It's not sad, it depends from person to person. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Sadly, you're probably right. I mean, if it weren't the case we wouldn't have had a successful comedy film called "The 40-Year Old Virgin" or anything like that. Society is weird that way, but in that it actually seems we've reached gender equality in that one thing - if a guy is a virgin too long he's a loser, if a girl is a virgin too long she's a loser. (No, that's not my personal view.) I would guess most people upon hearing a person is a virgin at 30 don't think, "saving themselves" and think "what's the reason why you're still unlaid."

I didn't lose mine until about 25, and I'll admit at times I wondered what the hell was wrong with me. Not that anything was, but when you're in your prime youth years and you can't seem to convince someone to roll around with you a bit, you wonder what's wrong with you.

VNs treat virginity like a fucking diamond ore. It's nothing special indeed.... lol

I know someone who was a virgin till she was 38 and I've heard about people who never got laid till their 50+. It's not sad, it depends from person to person. 

It's kinda funny actually. I used to treat virginity like the most beautiful thing of all time, as I was raised in a very conservative household. However, as time went on and I met more people and broadened my worldview, I found myself steering away from that belief. Now I feel virginity is just something too many people place too much value in. I mean, like, there are times I find myself slipping back to the conservative thoughts of my family, but old habits die hard, and I know it is just the way I was raised talking.

So yeah, I don't think anyone should feel ashamed of being a virgin. You will have sex someday, whether you pay for it or not. Doesn't matter. You will one day roll in the sheets with another human being, and then you will know what the hype is about, for better or for worse. :P 

As for the thing about parents telling their kids to get a prostitute for their first time... Well, I probably would do it too. I think it's a good thing, maybe it won't be the best memory you'll have but hey, most first-times between young lovers end up as a distant memory of a time when you had sex with the person you loved and broke up afterwards. :wafuu:

Well, that's certainly an anti-get any attitude if I've ever seen one. I don't know you, so I can't profess to know your looks or personality, but the first step in getting ANYWHERE in the world is to have some confidence. Most women don't want to shack down with a guy who projects himself as a loser. You have to believe you can offer someone of the opposite sex something, and every woman is different. But I guarantee you, the rarest thing to find will be pity pussy. Pity is the death of desire. You know who will show you pity? Your mom. And you don't bang your mom, except in weird VNs and Greek tragedies.

Be confident, go somewhere that you can meet women and talk to them. AND... don't expect to get laid right away. It's something you have to work for, and it's worth it.

Well, that's certainly an anti-get any attitude if I've ever seen one. I don't know you, so I can't profess to know your looks or personality, but the first step in getting ANYWHERE in the world is to have some confidence. Most women don't want to shack down with a guy who projects himself as a loser. You have to believe you can offer someone of the opposite sex something, and every woman is different. But I guarantee you, the rarest thing to find will be pity pussy. Pity is the death of desire. You know who will show you pity? Your mom. And you don't bang your mom, except in weird VNs and Greek tragedies.

Be confident, go somewhere that you can meet women and talk to them. AND... don't expect to get laid right away. It's something you have to work for, and it's worth it.

There's actually people taking lessons on dating and courtship and even rich people who pay lots of money for matchmakers. If you want to have just sex, there's whorehouses everywhere but sex is better off with someone who actually cares about you, not someone who is trying to score with your wallet.

I'd advise to simply get this instead:

autoblow2.gif

Cheaper, faithful, always at hand and won't ever complain :makina:

As a woman, that looks rather painful just looking..... :yumiko:

Very true. I guess I was really trying to give dating advice as opposed to sex advice there. From what it sounds like, our thread-starter is really looking for a relationship that will produce meaningful sex. Or at the very least he’s looking for validation – even if he doesn’t have a relationship, he wants to have the woman have sex with him because she wants to, not because he paid for it. Either way, he’ll have to lose the “I’ll only get pussy if I pay for it” attitude.

Very true. I guess I was really trying to give dating advice as opposed to sex advice there. From what it sounds like, our thread-starter is really looking for a relationship that will produce meaningful sex. Or at the very least he’s looking for validation – even if he doesn’t have a relationship, he wants to have the woman have sex with him because she wants to, not because he paid for it. Either way, he’ll have to lose the “I’ll only get pussy if I pay for it” attitude.

That kind of attitude doesn't come from nowhere though, if he could get laid without paying for it he probably already would have.

That kind of attitude doesn't come from nowhere though, if he could get laid without paying for it he probably already would have.

Little secret - most people can get laid without paying for it. It takes a mindset and some effort.