Serious question. Is sex as good as everyone says?

Justin579

In my opinion? No. I mean don't get me wrong, it's great, but it's definitely not as great as everyone makes it out to be. In my opinion it's less the act of sex itself, and more the feeling of being connected to someone on that level that is enjoyable. But everyone has different preferences I suppose. Some people are total sex addicts, others could care less. Personally, I could probably go without having sex again for the rest of my life and be okay with it, though that's just how I feel at the moment and it could easily change as I grow older.

You're expecting that kind of advice from people who never even dated anyone, not to mention having sex? :makina:

That's insulting, I dated my left hand for 5 years.

Dam your left one? for me that is impossible!

don't worry, one handed people can do it too 

Just keep in mind that you will suck really badly during your first time, and it will likely not be romantic at all, hence why I never understood this argument that elevates virginity as if it's something divine, because most people don't have great experiences when it comes to their first time.
On top of that, if you're doing it with a girl and she is also a virgin, it will be extra cringey since it's quite painful for her. Stuff doesn't go like in VNs where they cry in joy.
Essentially, your first time will be akin to 2 fishes cluelessly flapping their bodies against each other.

This is also why I don't blame anyone for losing their virginity just for the sake of knowing what it feels like, just so they don't mess up as badly when they do it with their significant other, once they have one (not while they already have one).
Especially if you're at an age where you're not really interested in having a deep, emotional connection, but you'd like to experiment sex, I think paying for it is entirely reasonable, so rather than asking it on a forum, I think you could just go for it, it's not like it will kill you (stay protected though!).

It's a pain in the ass if your not in shape, unless you let your partner do all the work :P I remember having to get into a serious exercise routine just to feel like I was in good enough shape to not burn out halfway through, lol~

Really it depends on what you want from it. There is physical pleasure - but for myself the emotional aspect is what really made it enjoyable - being with the person you care about, and them wanting to be with you. Personally I think it would be a pretty hollow experience if you pay someone you can't trust for it. Just get a high quality onahole/fleshlight if you want a rough idea of the overall sensation - don't risk being with a stranger.

Depending on your age - I think you should just wait it out. If your still young(ish) and in your twenties, then you still have plenty of time for shit to work out. And if it goes beyond that - well, me being in my late 30s - I really don't miss having sex (been like, 10 years?). Hormones cool down after awhile and it just doesn't seem important anymore.

Just keep in mind that you will suck really badly during your first time, and it will likely not be romantic at all, hence why I never understood this argument that elevates virginity as if it's something divine, because most people don't have great experiences when it comes to their first time.
On top of that, if you're doing it with a girl and she is also a virgin, it will be extra cringey since it's quite painful for her. Stuff doesn't go like in VNs where they cry in joy.
Essentially, your first time will be akin to 2 fishes cluelessly flapping their bodies against each other.

This is also why I don't blame anyone for losing their virginity just for the sake of knowing what it feels like, just so they don't mess up as badly when they do it with their significant other, once they have one (not while they already have one).
Especially if you're at an age where you're not really interested in having a deep, emotional connection, but you'd like to experiment sex, I think paying for it is entirely reasonable, so rather than asking it on a forum, I think you could just go for it, it's not like it will kill you (stay protected though!).

Yeah I don't think anyone has ever though hooker=romantic. and like I said, my mom and I both know i'll never move out which includes getting a girlfriend so just for the first time and that will be it. And I am pretty sure I wouldn't last long with her anyway.

If you've never done it, then you don't know what you're missing, so it shouldn't be that much of a hassle to not dive into it. While I'm about 5 years away from becoming a wizard, I still don't want my first to be with someone I don't care about.

unless you don't have a choice since you know you won't find anyone.

Personally,  It's a pain in the ass if your not in shape, unless you let your partner do all the work :P I remember having to get into a serious exercise routine just to feel like I was in good enough shape to not burn out halfway through, lol~

Really it depends on what you want from it. There is physical pleasure - but for myself the emotional aspect is what really made it enjoyable - being with the person you care about, and them wanting to be with you. Personally I think it would be a pretty hollow experience if you pay someone you can't trust for it. Just get a high quality onahole if you want a rough idea of the overall sensation - don't risk being with a stranger.

Depending on your age - I think you should just wait it out. Being in my late 30s - I really don't miss having sex (been like, 10 years?) - Hormones cool down after awhile and it just doesn't seem important anymore.

that is suppose to feel like a vagina? Then I really am not missing anything.

I know this is not my business or anything but come on dude, dont go talking about sex with your mom D: and she told you to get a hooker, I mean if that happened to me I would be traumatized

I rarely do I was just talking to her about that like 1% of all guys stay virgins forever then it went into that topic.

Why does this thread exist? Why do we have a topic for this?

Because I can.

I know this is not my business or anything but come on dude, dont go talking about sex with your mom D: and she told you to get a hooker, I mean if that happened to me I would be traumatized

I rarely do I was just talking to her about that like 1% of all guys stay virgins forever then it went into that topic.

I don't have a very close relation with my mom (or any at all) so probably it sounded weird for me because of that, don't mind my comment.

I don't know if it's as good as everyone says, but think of it this way, you can't really miss what you've never had. Unless you're just dying to find out what sex feels with someone who is paid to have it with you and perhaps even pretend she's enjoying it, I'd say wait it out and who knows, maybe you will get magical powers once you hit 30.

That's what I've decided for myself, anyway.

I don't have a very close relation with my mom (or any at all) so probably it sounded weird for me because of that, don't mind my comment.

i do have a close relatioship with my mom and this still sounds very weird even for me :$