Forgot to introduce myself :(

Hiya "Fuwa"ers!! I'm Ragnar Matryoshka!!

I'm not new in the VN world, and I'm not veteran either.. I already played VN from 8 y.o. and the first VN I've played is Paradise Height 2!!
Yeah I know it's an eroge, but I don't understand anything about VN when Imma child, so I just click around and don't find any H-CG (it's a LIE though).. When my brother found out I played that game, he immediately uninstall that game. Lol

The second experience of playing VN is when I'm 15 y.o., I found out that my brother hid his VN game in his laptop, and I played it all of them (Do you like horny bunnies, X-change, etc), my favourite one from my brother's eroge is the one that called "Brave Soul" that game is kinda interesting. Since that time, I found out about eroge.

Now I've just started Rewrite but I don't have much time to play it, so there's no progress at all. I don't have much time because of I'm busy studying Japanese right now (Still beginner though, I've just studied Katakana, Hiragana, and a little Kanji <Can't translate anything>) and I'm kinda interested to be cleaner and redrawer so I've just bought wacom Bamboo and still learning to use it.

Sorry for my bad english <- I'm not used to write english. LoL
It's a pleasure to meet you all biggrin.gif

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I am also playing Rewrite right now and I know how you feel, you need a lot of time to advance in the game. I think I've been playing for about three weeks or so and I'm on the second route xD

But well, it's a great VN, I'm having a lot of fun playing this never-ending game

Hope you have a great time here

lol i hope your brother doesnt discover you in here

nice to meet u

I don't think he will even find me here. Lol

Thanks tongue.gif

Nice to meet u xD

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I am also playing Rewrite right now and I know how you feel, you need a lot of time to advance in the game. I think I've been playing for about three weeks or so and I'm on the second route xD

But well, it's a great VN, I'm having a lot of fun playing this never-ending game

Hope you have a great time here

Yeah!! Hope you have a great time playing Rewrite xD

I heard you liek manga.

Yeah i do like manga, I LOVE THEM!! (But I hate Yaoi or Shounen ai genre manga <- But I read Prunus Girl.. It's a CONTRADICTION xD)
I'm kinda a story-addict.. I spent my time mostly for reading manga (and study of course, I'm still a student so that's my job)
If you had any good recommendation, please inform me.. I need moar manga to read!!
I watch anime, but I prefer manga. LoL

Heya Welcome to the forums!!!
Hope you enjoy this community smile.gif

Hi~

Welcome to Fuwanovel tongue.gif

Welcome, nice to meet you.
enjoy your stay here at fuwanovel biggrin.gif

Yeah! Nice to meet you too Zanmato, Clannad Fan, and Widi smile.gif

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you enjoy it here!

I don't have any question for now xD

Thank you and nice to meet you

No wonder you post in the manga thread before the intro ;D

Yeah, I can't resist the urge to open the manga thread. So sorry for the late introduction :(