The Executioner has arrived

Saya

Hey there I´m Bernkastel.

I often used the walkthroughs on fuwanovel for my playthroughs on some visual novels, so why don´t register now I thought to myself.

I´m a average young man from Germany and I hope to engage in some interesting mind tingling discussions about mystery visual novels.

My favorite visual novel is Umineko no Naku koro Ni (at the moment at least) I also read G Senjou no Maou, Danganronpa 1 Corpse Party Blood Covered and Book of Shadows too. I recently completed Ever 17 it was a really great visual novel for me to read. At the moment I´m playing Remmember 11 It´s damn great. What I love about visual novels is a plot which mostly involves mystery which I´m able to solve myself and characters with a sadistic side or a twisted murderous personality.

I´m really looking forward to meet new people here, especially since I don´t know much people who actually know about visual novels or even read them.

Ich begrüße dich zu Fuwanovel! :Teeku:

Ich hoffe, es gefällt dir!

Kann wir sind Freunde?

P. S. Sorry for my broken German.

Hidden Content

Don´t worry you can talk English with me if that is better for you :)

Of course we can be friends!

I hope I´ll enjoy my stay here on fuwanovel :makina:

Edited by Lady Bernkastel

Ich begrüße dich zu Fuwanovel! :Teeku:

Ich hoffe, es gefällt dir!

Kann wir sind Freunde?

P. S. Sorry for my broken German.

Hidden Content

Don´t worry you can talk English with me if that is better for you :)

Of course we can be friends!

I hope I´ll enjoy my stay here on fuwanovel :makina:

I fixed the question XD

But sure, English is fine! :Teeku:

Hi there Bernkastel, welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here, if you need anything let me know. :sachi:

Oh I definitely will thank you.

PS: Mitcher :makina:

I think cartagra and kara no shoujo is right up your alley then!

anyways, welcome!

Kara no Shoujo is already planned after Remember 11 :makina: I´ll look up Cartagra then I don´t know it unfortunately :michiru:

Hi there Bernkastel, welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here, if you need anything let me know. :sachi:

Oh I definitely will thank you.

PS: Mitcher :makina:

I think cartagra and kara no shoujo is right up your alley then!

anyways, welcome!

Kara no Shoujo is already planned after Remember 11 :makina: I´ll look up Cartagra then I don´t know it unfortunately :michiru:

Kara no Shoujo and cartagra shares some similar characters and has some clashes storywise for what I have heard, some recommend you to read cartagra first actually since kara no shoujo tells you something about it, but well, not that important.

Welcome! Remember11 is the fuckin' tits, enjoy it.

If you liked Ever17 try 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors on the DS. It's a spiritual sequel, and it's INSANELY good.

Thank you.

I already heard it from a friend, I´ll definitely play the Zero escape series soon. Especially because the OST is really great from VLR

welcome to fuwa, enjoy your stay 

^_^

Thank you IF-san ;)

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Maybe with the Witch of Miracles amongst our ranks, we will get that Muramasa translation eventually. If we do, you should definitely give it a read!

Who am I kidding. :pyaa: 

I looked at it it sounds really interesting, does it have something to do with the Full Alchemist series? It kinda sounds like it.

It´s good ^_^ Would you advise me to buy it or to play it on an emulator? Cause I think I won´t enjoy it on my 2DS cause I don´t have good earphones for it.

Eyy another Corpse Party fan huh? 

Are you gonna play Blood Drive?!@#

It´s actually already on the way to germany :3 I ordered it from PlayAsia last week i think. :makina:

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Maybe with the Witch of Miracles amongst our ranks, we will get that Muramasa translation eventually. If we do, you should definitely give it a read!

Who am I kidding. :pyaa: 

I looked at it it sounds really interesting, does it have something to do with the Full Alchemist series? It kinda sounds like it.

Nope, it is loosely based on real history. It's one of the best visual novels out there though, I really hope the translation happens eventually so more people can read it.