Player Mentors Program - Official re-launch!

RfKoBwo.png

Hey guys, it's been a while since we mentioned it but we're finally re-launching the Player Mentors Program! Our goal here is to connect newcomers to experienced players who can help you find games you might enjoy, chat about the ones you've read so far, and above all else: be a friend to you. The program is open to both experienced players and newcomers, but I'd like to say something to the later group.

To you who's new to VNs and has absolutely no clue about what to read next or has no one to talk about VNs with, we're here for you. We have all been in your shoes at some point, everyone started out as clueless as you are right now, and this project is aimed to make this road easier for you. Maybe you're too shy to make a thread asking something, or maybe you're afraid of your doubt being "dumb" and people trolling you, and that's absolutely normal. Your interaction with your mentor will always happen privately, there'll be no one reading your talks aside from the two of you. 

Interested? Contact me. I'm the person responsible for coordinating the program, the bridge between you, Tay, and the mentors. You can either send me an e-mail or PM me here on the forums.

• E-mail: [email protected]
  • Profile page: Link (Just press the message button)
  • Make the subject “Player Mentor Program”

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them in the comments!

Edited by Rose