Lighthearted romance

Amon

I'm searching for some lighthearted, teasing, funny VN with its focus on the romance.

Nothing too serious / dramatic like clannad, little busters, Hoshimemo, Iroseka.

Untranslated is fine with me.

If you know Erina from Dracu riot, you know the general direction.

dango dango dango dango...(8)

if my heart had wings i think is chara... and recently there was a translation released I can't remember the name of the novel i think it's fits with what you are looking for too but I'm not sure since i havent played it yet (not a big fan of moege or charage)

Definitely Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete and the fandisc flight diary. 

Really light and good romance, personally loved all the routes. There is a translation on steam that is rather… half assed at best, but I´ve read them untranslated and my Japanese isn't the best so I´d say go for that to get the most out of it. 

EDIT: The translation on steam is just for the first game, not the fan disc, and its under the name: "If my heart had wings." Also noticed It was already mentioned above, so sorry for that. But it really is a good choice! 

Edited by Dergonu

Translated?

The Majikoi series (Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!)  is solid - fun action, solid heroines, good humor, good guys beat up bad guys sort of thing.  Majikoi S just got finished translating recently, so you'd have two games of content to read through.

I'll second Yuzusoft games - they're all relatively lighthearted (mostly) and are generally fun reads.

Princess Evangile is another relatively lighthearted recent release.

Untranslated... oy, so many choices I don't know where I'd even start.  I'd have to know more about your preferences and what end of the spectrum you wanted to go for.  On the more nukige side of things, I've always been a fan of the Kyonyuu Fantasy series - surprisingly long with decent plot.  On the other side, AXL and ensemble both make some really solid lighthearted romantic comedies.

*looks at the upcoming releases for this month and sighs*

Tell me about it >_<

Hopefully you'll enjoy your options though.

If you are willing to go with a little bit of drama (and really in truth not that much), Koisuru no Last Resort is good as well, by the way.  As if you don't already have enough to check out.