Recommend Me Something - Romance

I couldn't be bothered to ready every post to see if these had already been posted so don't get annoyed or anything. Anyway here's a list of some manga I think would kind of fit your list maybe just about. 

Can't see can't hear but love (manhwa)

Kimi no iru machi

Watashi ni xx shinasai

Orange Marmalade (manhwa)

Suzuka (doesn't exactly fit your mats but you might enjoy it)

Fuuka (same as above)

You'd be surpised to know I've read all of these except Orange Marmalade, kimi no iru, and Fuuka, which are on my list already. Thanks for your contribution, though I have an objection. The only people I'd ever recommend Watashi ni xx to are my enemies. It has a great start, but as soon as the love triangle starts it only goes downhill. If you're looking for an actual couple it's almost to the point of torture.

As for the rest of the people, thanks. I'll reply when I get on my PC.

Edited by Tiagofvarela

I couldn't be bothered to ready every post to see if these had already been posted so don't get annoyed or anything. Anyway here's a list of some manga I think would kind of fit your list maybe just about. 

Can't see can't hear but love (manhwa)

Kimi no iru machi

Watashi ni xx shinasai

Orange Marmalade (manhwa)

Suzuka (doesn't exactly fit your mats but you might enjoy it)

Fuuka (same as above)

You'd be surpised to know I've read all of these except Orange Marmalade, kimi no iru, and Fuuka, which are on my list already. Thanks for your contribution, though I have an objection. The only people I'd ever recommend Watashi ni xx to are my enemies. It has a great start, but as soon as the love triangle starts it only goes downhill. If you're looking for an actual couple it's almost to the point of torture.

As for the rest of the people, thanks. I'll reply when I get on my PC.

thanks for the info. I hadn't even gor that far into to it. Now I'm dropping it before I get disappointed.

Mysterious Girlfriend X problem is that the couple stops moving forward completely after about one fifth in. Which is a bit of a problem when that is supposed to be the focus of the manga. It's too bad because it had a lot of promise. I swear one more plotline dedicated about Tsubaki getting tempted by another girl and I would have snapped, they must have done that at least four times. 

Agreed. Ironically the anime was much better because it just condensed down the little bit of the story that actually did have progress which is why I've recommended it. Those parts have delicious suggestiveness in them. The manga has the worst progression ever beyond what was portrayed in the anime - that being "none", followed with the least satisfying "ending" in history.

EDIT: I just had a look at the manga ending again to see and it could almost have been the same as the first day of their relationship.

Kareshi kanojo no jiou anime is on your recommended to-watch - it fits your requirements and I'd second it, with the caveat that it's very old school, but the strength of it is in the dialogue and character evolution and not the animation.

Unfortunately, having read the manga this year, that one is likely destined to stay there for a couple more years. Poor anime.

• 1 month later...

Anime version of:

Lamune

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na

Both are based on VNs (which I'm sure you already know), but the anime versions really ensured the pairing of the MC and the main heroine, as it's the intended canon story on their VN counterparts. The romance is nice and sweet, and pretty entertaining. In Lamune, it's pretty clear from ep 1 up to the end that they are meant to be, even if no words needed to be said between them (also, Yuuko Gotou!). In Yoake, they hook up pretty early, or maybe about halfway through. Some drama at the end for both series though.

If you don't mind an older series and you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend Ah! My Goddess. That's my childhood right there and it's a classic romance series (it's originally a pretty long manga by Kosuke Fujishima, though it already finished pretty recently. There are a couple of anime seasons, OVAs, as well as a movie too). The only annoyance is that the MC is spineless and too shy to confess, but there is absolutely no doubt from the start that the two have mutual understanding of their feelings for each other. Series is, for the most part, basically about them developing their relationship. There's a little bit of harem, but the MC is only interested with the main heroine so it's not really that harem-ish.