Favorite Group of Heroines in a Visual Novel

VirginSmasher

Seems like I'm the only one here who is not interested in any heroine in Majikoi <_<

For me, it's Clover Day's. Up until now, it's the only one title that I don't dislike (or at least, not interested in) any heroine. As for the others, there will always be at least one heroine that I don't give a damn about :lol:

wow wow let me explain first I have that right !!! :P , I didnt think her character was bad just really reaaaaaally badly developed, there was a lot of potential in her route but sadly it wasn't exploited enough or i should say at all, most of her route was about Misha :/

Honestly the part when you are in the roof watching the fireworks and the dialogue you have with her, that part was one of the best scenes in the novel, sadly it was the only one

its funny because misha was a better character to base a route on imo also shizunes route actually GOT boring when misha wasnt envolved KEK.

(I always advice people to bang misha and just stop her route there :D)

I really like the characters in Grisaia so far and if you should take all the characters it would deffo be them or the Yume Miru Kusuri cast.

That's a tough question.

I love Majikoi too but I can't decide whether the original 1st generation set of girls - Momoyo, Miyako, Kazuko, Chris, Tatsuko are better or the Bushido Plan girls from Majikoi S and A-discs - Yoshitsune, Benkei, Seiso, Tsubame (although she's not a clone but pretty much involved in it and Kuki Corp), and Monshiro (also not a clone but directly involved with it) 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

as for me i would go for Katawa Shoujo as well, uncertain whether it is because it was my first vn that i played or not, but i honestly liked all the heroines. (well i haven't finished Shizune's route). but there wasn't any character whom i felt was 'annoying', they all had unique personalities.

PS: Rin drove me crazy ! :nervous:

Edited by MikeY91

Seems like I'm the only one here who is not interested in any heroine in Majikoi <_<

For me, it's Clover's Day. Up until now, it's the only one title that I don't dislike (or at least, not interested in) any heroine. As for the others, there will always be at least one heroine that I don't give a damn about :lol:

I'm really not a fan of the Days series probably because of my traumatizing experience with School Days.

That's a tough question.

I love Majikoi too but I can't decide whether the original 1st generation set of girls - Momoyo, Miyako, Kazuko, Chris, Tatsuko are better or the Bushido Plan girls from Majikoi S and A-discs - Yoshitsune, Benkei, Seiso, Tsubame (although she's not a clone but pretty much involved in it and Kuki Corp), and Monshiro (also not a clone but directly involved with it) 

I liked the original heroines better than the Bushido Plan girls because the original Majikoi is way better than S in my opinion.

Boob wars 2 and Majikoi and Koichoco , no i`m not Joking. I really want Estrea's dakimakura so bad.

Boob Wars and Koichoco? Those are some really unique choices, but Boob Wars? Really?

For me, it's Clover Day's. Up until now, it's the only one title that I don't dislike (or at least, not interested in) any heroine. As for the others, there will always be at least one heroine that I don't give a damn about :lol:

I'm really not a fan of the Days series probably because of my traumatizing experience with School Days.

Ugh no, Clover Day's is a totally different game in the Clover series by ALcot, and has absolutely nothing to do with School Days and such...

Ugh no, Clover Day's is a totally different game in the Clover series by ALcot, and has absolutely nothing to do with School Days and such...

I may try it, but I haven't heard a lot of great things from the Days series in general.

I may try it, but I haven't heard a lot of great things from the Days series in general.

...Do you even understand what I was saying, like, at all? Clover Day's is an entirely different game. Just because it has "Days" in the name doesn't mean it has to be from the same series as School Days. Once again, the two games have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with each other.

...Do you even understand what I was saying, like, at all? Clover Day's is an entirely different game. Just because it has "Days" in the name doesn't mean it has to be from the same series as School Days. Once again, the two games have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with each other.

Sorry, I just assumed that it had something to do with School Days. I just looked it up and it looks pretty good. I may try it out sometime.

If we're talking "cast", it's probably 999 or Danganronpa 2... If it has to be heroines specifically, then I'll go with Mamankyoushitsu. Honoka, Emiko and Saera are hot as fuck (Mimeri and Momo aren't my kinda shit, but the rest is great for what the VN is for)

A cast of heroines that are cool from a nukige? That just confusese me. Most of the nukige I've played have shitty heroines.

If we're talking "cast", it's probably 999 or Danganronpa 2... If it has to be heroines specifically, then I'll go with Mamankyoushitsu. Honoka, Emiko and Saera are hot as fuck (Mimeri and Momo aren't my kinda shit, but the rest is great for what the VN is for)

A cast of heroines that are cool from a nukige? That just confusese me. Most of the nukige I've played have shitty heroines.

I guess my brain just isn't working today. I didn't mean that the cast was cool, they're just pretty fucking hot, which is what a nukige aims for, so I liked the cast

I guess my brain just isn't working today. I didn't mean that the cast was cool, they're just pretty fucking hot, which is what a nukige aims for, so I liked the cast

I just expected that you said that those heroines were hot and good heroines which was kind of what I am aiming for in this thread.