In less than 24 hours, "Back to the Future" will become the past

Mugi

For those who are unaware or have forgotten, the plot "Back to the Future Part II", released in 1989, was that Doc, Marty, and Jennifer were sent back to the future once more, only this time it was to October 21, 2015. As a big fan of the series, I've been looking forward to this for so long. I don't know about you guys, but "Back to the Future" was a huge part of my childhood. It's pretty awesome to watch the movie and see how absurdly wrong it was, though it did get some things correct, like predicting that the world would become obsessed with mobile electronics. Anyways, thought it would be cool to share this. Have you seen the series? Was it a part of your childhood? Feel free to share your stories if so :sachi: 

Now if only Back to the Futures's prediction of the Chicago Cubs MLB baseball team winning the World Series would come true. I'm from Chicago and a Cubs fan, so I know what it feels like not winning a championship for over 100 years.

They are actually in the playoffs this year and they won the previous series at Home for the very first time!

Edited by CeruleanGamer

we do have flying cars, however they are not safe or even consider great and who evens has time to get a flying permit and a license to drive.

this is the closest we'll ever get to a flying car

we do have hoverboards, only it can fly 2 inches off the ground.

glasses that connect to the world, thats google glasses.

2Q==Google_Glass_with_frame.jpg

everything else is impossible (yes that includes the holographic image of the movie Jaws 19 .

I'm more depressed at the fact that we don't have "Pepsi Perfect" and instant "Pizza Hut" pizza than flying cars XD
They did nail the skype-ish video call, several TV channel streams, the obsession for retro-stuff and mobile fever to an extent :P 

also, the cubbies have the potential to win it all this year.  And while it's impossible for them to be playing against miami, they did prophetize that there would eventually be a miami team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXs2C4Vmho  

Edited by joehawks12

I'm more depressed at the fact that we don't have "Pepsi Perfect" and instant "Pizza Hut" pizza than flying cars XD
They did nail the skype-ish video call, several TV channel streams, the obsession for retro-stuff and mobile fever to an extent :P 

also, the cubbies have the potential to win it all this year.  And while it's impossible for them to be playing against miami, they did prophetize that there would eventually be a miami team.

Well they lost yesterday again and the series is 3-0. They might get swept..... /sigh  :yumiko:

Well they lost yesterday again and the series is 3-0. They might get swept..... /sigh  :yumiko:

you just gotta bo-lieve!

VMFLTi.gif

you just gotta bo-lieve!

VMFLTi.gif

Swept. There's always NEXT YEAR!