euphoria

KuroganeHomura

i won't torrent this since it would only be for beating off which I never do in VNs. I watched the hentai videos sadly they removed the scat and other goodies which is a shame. although I did love Manaka in the video and her fake acting when getting raped. lololol

i won't torrent this since it would only be for beating off which I never do in VNs. I watched the hentai videos sadly they removed the scat and other goodies which is a shame. although I did love Manaka in the video and her fake acting when getting raped. lololol

I could have sworn I saw scat in the anime adaptation at least once...

as for those having problems with the non fappability of its ero-content...pretty sure it wasnt intended by the creators for this kind of purpose at all. the stories main focus lies undoubtly and omnipresent on true love, the search for ones own luck plus struggling for selfacceptance, so people who purchase it in order to cater their dark fetishes like ero-guro etc. will be pretty much dissappointed by reading it, simply because that isnt the novels purpose at all - as i personally consider chaos head, or kara no shoujo beeing way more shocking in terms of violence and such.

I could have sworn I saw scat in the anime adaptation at least once...

you did? well I just skipped through it. maybe I was thinking of starless I heard they censored it.

as for those having problems with the non fappability of its ero-content...pretty sure it wasnt intended by the creators for this kind of purpose at all. the stories main focus lies undoubtly and omnipresent on true love, the search for ones own luck plus struggling for selfacceptance, so people who purchase it in order to cater their dark fetishes like ero-guro etc. will be pretty much dissappointed by reading it, simply because that isnt the novels purpose at all - as i personally consider chaos head, or kara no shoujo beeing way more shocking in terms of violence and such.

There is practically no guro and it's not meant to be shocking in that regard. It is still a nukige, though. I very heavily disagree with people who say the ero content isn't the main point. It is front and center in the VN and heartily invites you at every opportunity to fap to it. It is a parade of h-scenes with a bit of story in between. The story takes itself seriously and is another major component to it, but... yeah, it's a heavily fetishistic nukige. And, to be honest, it doesn't even seem to be that good of a story.

Edited by Decay

There is practically no guro and it's not meant to be shocking in that regard. It is still a nukige, though. I very heavily disagree with people who say the ero content isn't the main point. It is front and center in the VN and heartily invites you at every opportunity to fap to it. It is a parade of h-scenes with a bit of story in between. The story takes itself seriously and is another major component to it, but... yeah, it's a heavily fetishistic nukige. And, to be honest, it doesn't even seem to be that good of a story.

Well, I'm usually into this kind of stuff, but nevertheless, I was thinking "please stop" much more than "this is hot", for the most part. Which is to say, I mostly enjoyed it for the story and the characters, rather than as fap material. I think that speaks for the quality of the writing. I'm sure it's meant to be enjoyable if you take it as fap material, too, but that doesn't diminish its other qualities in the least.

Well, I'm usually into this kind of stuff, but nevertheless, I was thinking "please stop" much more than "this is hot", for the most part. Which is to say, I mostly enjoyed it for the story and the characters, rather than as fap material. I think that speaks for the quality of the writing. I'm sure it's meant to be enjoyable if you take it as fap material, too, but that doesn't diminish its other qualities in the least.

Interesting reaction. I was actually thinking that this game does a good job of inviting people who are usually on the fenceline or even on the other side for this kind of content to open up and be more willing to embrace it. Still, I never meant to say that the plot side of things isn't important. But I think the h-scenes are highly important, are in heavy abundance, and are very obviously meant to be fapped to. They go out of their way to make them as fappable as possible, in my opinion.

it's a heavily fetishistic nukige.

My impression as well, it looks like a high quality nukige, but I get the same impression from it that I do from Starless. People are constantly surprised when nukige contain an actual story (like Bible Black) but that doesn't stop the sex from being the main aspect of the game.

tell this to those who think the excact opposite, as i´ve heard it numerous times by now. like you said its no guro game at all, with almost every explicit content beeing often no longer than 2-3 lines and then fades out. i dont even think it appeals to fetishists that much, as there are lots of other (great) games that go straight for it instaed - this one has a deeper meaning to it story-wise, same as mugen kairo, despite its most disturbing content.

I just don't see how the presence of guro or the lack thereof is relevant. No, it's not for guro fetishists, but there are plenty of fetishes it does appeal to, in a VERY heavy-handed way. I know there are people who insist this isn't nukige. I just think they're dead wrong and are deluding themselves.

People make it sound like nukige carries a negative value when really it mostly refers to the ratio of story x sex scenes and how the plot is handled in a way to lead to those scenes.

Unless you show this game spends the majority of time developing the story rather than showing you sex scenes, then it's a nukige.

That doesn't however imply it can't have a good story behind it, just that a majority of the time you'll be looking at sex scenes.

having many sex scenes doesnst make a game nukige at all, as people tend to ignore the fact sex can be, if executed well, a great stylistic device needed for telling stories you simply cant do otherwise, this has absolutely nothing to do with deluding oneselfe, or not. of course there are those who do fap to it, but i hope its not the majority who intends reading this game same goes for beeing hyped because of its (false) ero-guro tag, i´ve came to see in many different forums/sites/advertising by now.