solidbatman AMA v2

solidbatman

Yeah, go on and ask me anything. I will answer every single question I get with the exception of personal identity questions. If this thread gets too spammy, then lets get it moved to Games and Chatter.

Anyway, I'm solidbatman, one of the older members of this weird ass community. I used to be a mod, then an admin, then a member, then a mod, then a member, then banned, then a member, and now I am a FuwaReviewer. So, feel free to ask anything you want! 

What is the Secret behind your saltyness?

Being a sports fan mostly. From there, it just kind of snowballed until I hated everything and everyone. 

Q1: hi LB 11/10 u review ok?

Q2: yo dawg i herd u quit, but then how u hear then?

Q3: pls 24hour streem be w/ Ren nekkid

Q4: how did u admin when maef is admin make no sense

Q5: What is 2+2?

Q1: Little Busters causes brain cells to die, as evidenced by this question. 

Q2: Hearing aids bruh

Q3: It gets cold in the land of many lakes, so I'll have to bring Run down south for that.

Q4: maef wasn't even born when I was admin

Q5: Cinco

Are there any critics who have influenced your reviews?

Not particularly. I just try to be as objective as possible, and try to look at the subject matter from different perspectives. Like, I feel reviewers from larger sites allow their personal tastes for genres get in the way of their objectivity, so I try as hard as possible to avoid doing that. Shame I can't write for shit though. 

Do you love me?

No, but your adoration of me, shown by the fact you finally returned just to ask me that question, pleases me. 

Can u explain " I used to be a mod, then an admin, then a member, then a mod, then a member, then banned, then a member, and now I am a FuwaReviewer" in detail, the highs and lows and reasonings for progressing through each phase of your Fuwevolution in Professor Rooke / OriginalRen, an Original Biography essay format

How do you feel about Aniki literally coming back out of nowhere to ask you a question after leaving on 23 May?

Honored. 

Little busters aside, what's your favorite VN? 

I'd have to give it to Ever 17. I don't know if I ever had the constant urge to read something like I did that VN. I also wish so badly I could read it again for the first time. 

Original_%20Buttermilk_Pancakes.png?mh=3?

Forever and always. 

Can u explain " I used to be a mod, then an admin, then a member, then a mod, then a member, then banned, then a member, and now I am a FuwaReviewer" in detail, the highs and lows and reasonings for progressing through each phase of your Fuwevolution in Professor Rooke / OriginalRen, an Original Biography essay format

~~

I'm also surprised Aneeks made a post, makes me wonder if (s)he was simply lurking all this time or if fate/stay night stars aligned and she coinkilydinkily checked the site at the exact same time of bat's post and so s(he) posted on a whimilydimily

Not ignoring this. I will absolutely do so, just not right now while I have this headache. 

I have no question.

Just saying that you forgot that one time where you were a member again, then a mod then an admin then a member again.

Edited by Guest
Or maybe the other way around

Somebody makes a VN about your life and all the routes are based on people from Fuwa, including me, Charm, Aniki, Rooke, Ren, etc. Whose routes do you go after and in what order? Whose route would you consider the "True Ending"?

*Totally NOT gauging interest in a possible "Solidbatman ~After Story~" VN or anything*

I suppose this is the most important question:

why?

Attention

I don't know, man

What kind of hentai do you fap to, I guess?

None. I find the real act of having sex is more stimulating than using my hand. 

Have you maintained your hate for Little Busters at the same level since you read it, or has your hate deepened every year?

Hidden Content

My hatred remains constant. Mio is trash. Fucking trash. 

Is there something you actually don't hate?

:makina:

My girlfriend, my dog, my cooking, Batman, money, etc.

You said that the music in LB! was good (or so I think you did). If so, what was your favorite track from it?

Song for Friends is awesome, as is Faraway. I also really like Haruka's theme a lot. 

Somebody makes a VN about your life and all the routes are based on people from Fuwa, including me, Charm, Aniki, Rooke, Ren, etc. Whose routes do you go after and in what order? Whose route would you consider the "True Ending"?

*Totally NOT gauging interest in a possible "Solidbatman ~After Story~" VN or anything*

Aniki would have to be the true ending, because she only speaks when certain conditions are met. Ren would be the tsun route, Char the childhood friend, and Rooke the old man who dies halfway through the route and you have to carry on his dream of insulting anything new. Wunkle would be the Mio of the routes. So terrible I'd rip my hair out. jk <3 wunkle

want a beer?

Always