Hello everyone

Tigerymon

Hi, I am new here. Actually, not that new; I have been checking this site for a while. 
I am interested in VN with good story and mechanics(too get out of boredom sometimes).

Currently. I am studying Japanese and use some VN as my practice materials. 
If there is any basic language VN, please let me know :lol:.

Last but not least, nice to meet you all and please take care of me. :D

Thank you for the welcome. :D

Welcome to fuwa tigerymon :) 
There are many "easy" vns to start with, I can recommend you this one https://vndb.org/v9890  I'm currently reading it and not having many problems with.

Enjoy your stay ~

Thank you Deep Blue. I will check the retailer of this product. :)

Welcome!

Clephas has compiled a list of VNs for beginners, which I highly recommend. It worked well for me.

Thank you for the suggestion, Fiddle. I am going to take that as the reference. :)

Welcome. It's advisable to use Visual Novel Reader. It automatically pop up machine(or manual, updated by user) translation so that you can use it as reference.

Most people I know recommend being good at Japanese first, then read VNs. One exception is the one who read VN to improve his Japanese, though he started this at 15... I don't have a list for beginners, just a list for beginners to avoid: games by Rail or Liar.

Edited by poplarbrook

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

Hidden Content 

Hi, Flutterz. As for your question; yes, I do. 

My favourite VN are Hoshizora no Memoria, Kamidori Alchemy Meister(I like Turn-based strategy),

Katawa no Shoujo, Period, and Yume Miru Kusuri. Right now, I am playing D.C..

Actually, I played those games in translated version since my Japanese is still at the beginning level. :P

Also, thank you for the Moe. Did you draw it yourself? It's really beautiful. Good Job.

Hello there. I welcome you to the Fuwanovel Forums. If you're learning Japanese, you'll have a lot more options to play from unlike us English only speakers like me who have to wait for translations.

Hi, VirginSmasher. Such an aggressive and powerful name. :) 

My Japanese level is still crawling at the ground level T_T. I hope that in the future(not far from now) I could play 

VN in Japanese without looking at the dictionary.

Hi, Flutterz. As for your question; yes, I do. 

My favourite VN are Hoshizora no Memoria, Kamidori Alchemy Meister(I like Turn-based strategy),

Katawa no Shoujo, Period, and Yume Miru Kusuri. Right now, I am playing D.C..

Actually, I played those games in translated version since my Japanese is still at the beginning level. :P

Also, thank you for the Moe. Did you draw it yourself? It's really beautiful. Good Job.

No, I'm afraid I can't draw. I can however find cute pictures on the internet! :mare: