Underrated Visual Novels

Snowtsuku

To be honest I want to play it but playing VNs with RPG elements is not really my thing. Even if I play them they are usually at the end of the queue.

Typically school themed VNs are at the end of my list. I love fantasy and rpg themed VNs the most like, Dengeki, TtT, and Kamidori.

Most definitely Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai.

It's one of the most--if not the most--lively, absurd, and fun visual novel ever.

tumblr_mpvsou7U871spcz4lo1_400.gif

definitely have to agree with Dim i may have just started reading it but its just to much fun but i had no idea it was considered "underrated"

Most definitely Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai.

It's one of the most--if not the most--lively, absurd, and fun visual novel ever.

With thousands of votes, an EGS score of 85, and a VNDB of 8.5 with about 20% of all votes being 10s, I'm pretty sure you can't call MajiKoi "underrated".

With thousands of votes, an EGS score of 85, and a VNDB of 8.5 with about 20% of all votes being 10s, I'm pretty sure you can't call MajiKoi "underrated".

I think you're taking it a bit too literally there, I was talking about it's popularity compared to other visual novels. I don't think something is 'underrated' when given relatively average to low scores; they most probably deserve it.

Or it may just be absurdly popular and I just don't realize it. Tsumari, I'll tell everyone to read the damn thing.

I think you're taking it a bit too literally there, I was talking about it's popularity compared to other visual novels. I don't think something is 'underrated' when given relatively average to low scores; they most probably deserve it.

Or it may just be absurdly popular and I just don't realize it. Tsumari, I'll tell everyone to read the damn thing.

it's definitely worth the read no doubt

So I watched the first episode of the Majikoi anime yesterday and found it enjoyable. But I'm sure I'd do a lot of damage to the VN experience if I'd continue. Do they even follow the same story?

The anime cuts out most of the common route and drops the story into what is practically Momoyo's route, cutting out all the other routes and adding in some new material. So you don't miss pretty much anything if you watch the anime, maybe a couple of little things but nothing major.

The anime cuts out most of the common route and drops the story into what is practically Momoyo's route, cutting out all the other routes and adding in some new material. So you don't miss pretty much anything if you watch the anime, maybe a couple of little things but nothing major.

Sweet. I guess I'll just miss out on the H scenes.