luniz123

Just a warning... most of the VNs that meet your needs are from five years or more ago... older heroines are almost unheard of in current VNs and non-teen protagonists are even harder to find.  Thankfully, fat-boy protagonists are pretty much unknown outside of dark nukige/rapegames. 

Nanairo Reincarnation has some of what you want... an older heroine, a protagonist late in his college years, etc. 

If you don't mind of a bit of harem-ness, Mecha-con's first game has a heroine who is four years older than the protagonist, though the protagonist is still in high school (like 99% of all VN protags).

Reminiscence has an adult protagonist, but in exchange all the heroines are younger.

Akatsuki no Goei 3 has several adult heroines, but the protagonist - while physically and emotionally mature - is still of high school age.

Walkure Romance and its sequel/story fandisc each have one older heroine (the extremely mature senpai in the first one and the older cousin who runs the bar in the fandisc), but - again - the protagonist is of high school age.

Root Harem has what you want specifically (except for the heroine looking experienced)... but the older woman (his teacher) is an eternaloli who likes to drink at izakaya (Japanese-style bar-restaurants).  It is also something of a nukige.

Overall, there is a ridiculous lack of such situations as you called for above...

Edited by Clephas

Just a warning... most of the VNs that meet your needs are from five years or more ago... older heroines are almost unheard of in current VNs and non-teen protagonists are even harder to find.  Thankfully, fat-boy protagonists are pretty much unknown outside of dark nukige/rapegames. 

Nanairo Reincarnation has some of what you want... an older heroine, a protagonist late in his college years, etc. 

If you don't mind of a bit of harem-ness, Mecha-con's first game has a heroine who is four years older than the protagonist, though the protagonist is still in high school (like 99% of all VN protags).

Reminiscence has an adult protagonist, but in exchange all the heroines are younger.

Akatsuki no Goei 3 has several adult heroines, but the protagonist - while physically and emotionally mature - is still of high school age.

Walkure Romance and its sequel/story fandisc each have one older heroine (the extremely mature senpai in the first one and the older cousin who runs the bar in the fandisc), but - again - the protagonist is of high school age.

Root Harem has what you want specifically (except for the heroine looking experienced)... but the older woman (his teacher) is an eternaloli who likes to drink at izakaya (Japanese-style bar-restaurants).  It is also something of a nukige.

Overall, there is a ridiculous lack of such situations as you called for above...

I don't mind all too much if the MC is a teen and there are young-adult, adult heroines or give off that sexy "vibe", experienced "vibe".

Also the situations i mentioned don't all have to be met, It was just a guideline that i'd be fine with even if it only had 1 similar situation (example young-adult,adult heroine or give off that sexy "vibe", experienced "vibe".)

Akatsuki no Goei is the only one that has an English patch and looks good and ill play it.

The other recommendations you gave all look good but it's really disappointing that they don't have English patches

I'm actually having a harder time coming up with "young adult" MCs.
Even with an older heroine, most MCs are high school age.

Kimi ga Ita Kisetsu (untranslated)

The MC doesn't have to be an young-adult , adult I'm completely fine with the MC being a teen.

Never said anywhere that i wanted the MC to be an young-adult, adult

Majikoi would be the most obvious if you remove the restrictions... if I recall correctly the teacher is one of the side-heroines...  other than that... Ciel from Tsukihime is significantly older than the protagonist and acts like it from the beginning.  Kaori from Ayakashibito also falls into your needs group (right down the middle, really... though she also has a lot of psychological issues on the side).  Grisaia no Kajitsu's Amane fits the bill if you just want to go for the aura and the definite feeling of 'older woman'.  To be honest, that's all I can think of for translated.

Majikoi would be the most obvious if you remove the restrictions... if I recall correctly the teacher is one of the side-heroines...  other than that... Ciel from Tsukihime is significantly older than the protagonist and acts like it from the beginning.  Kaori from Ayakashibito also falls into your needs group (right down the middle, really... though she also has a lot of psychological issues on the side).  Grisaia no Kajitsu's Amane fits the bill if you just want to go for the aura and the definite feeling of 'older woman'.  To be honest, that's all I can think of for translated.

I'm going to be trying Majikoi last since its such a huge game, it looks sweet.

Tsukihime's art style just isn't for me, and i don't really like the look of Ciel

I've got Ayakashibito and i'm going to be starting it tonight looks amazing.

Grisaia no Kajitsu, apperantly people say i've you've watched the anime you've spoiled it for your self, so i cant really play that.

I'm currently waiting on Grisaia 2 & 3 to be translated those two look amazing and i don't care if i was spoiled.

The old game "secret wives club" has all experienced older heroines though IIRC the MC was late teens. It's not exactly challenging reading with a protagonist that basically is satisfying lonely wives.

https://vndb.org/v138

Thanks that looks cool, I hope it's not just some full on hentai game is it?, like is it romance and then some sex scenes with 1 person or is it full on harem hentai game?

The old game "secret wives club" has all experienced older heroines though IIRC the MC was late teens. It's not exactly challenging reading with a protagonist that basically is satisfying lonely wives.

https://vndb.org/v138

Thanks that looks cool, I hope it's not just some full on hentai game is it?, like is it romance and then some sex scenes with 1 person or is it full on harem hentai game?

I probably played this 10 years ago so my memory is not that detailed but it was memorable in its own way for me to remember it when you asked about older heroines. It's definitely heavy on the hentai element, but it's not purely a fap fest with relationship development. The plot description on vndb should give you an idea, but basically you choose one of the women predominantly and there is romance, even though they're married, since they're doing it with the MC by choice. Each girl ends up having a different sexual preference (it's all coming back to me now). There is also a harem route if I recall correctly where you get all of them. I don't recall there being any great drama in the story, but there is a lot of sex with mature women, and it has the added bonus of full localisation and uncensored art...

A little bit older than the MC (example MC is 20 young-adult route is 26-32)

If you narrow the age span a bit, there's Hoshizora no memoria true route,

MC is 16, Heroine is 19
aaandd... Gives off an experienced sexy vibe NO
Happy and incredibly flushed that you like her over "younger girls" a little
She is maybe shocked you picked her over "younger girls" a little
She thinks she's old but really isn't ;/ NO
Edited by WinterfuryZX

Btw I just realized the reason I put Lovely x Cation on my wishlist was because it appears to have 2 older heroines. Says its a dating sim though so I'm not sure exactly how it plays but it does seem to have older heroines at least. It is currently being translated and seems to be moving at a decent pace so hopefully we'll see it translated soon.

I sympathize, as I like the same sort of characters and you don't get them often enough in visual novels.

Um.  Translated options.  Current best bet for bang for your buck would be:

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinisai! mostly has equal age, but there are a few routes you can go down that have some older options.

-Kawakami Momoyo, arguably main heroine of the series, is sempai/nee-san type.

-Margitte, Chris's guardian, is older and plays a part in her route (including h-scene), and gets a small individual route in S.

-Itagaki Tatsuko is one of the 'enemies' of the game, but she is also another older type, lazy, and generally cute until she gets angry - she has at least one scene in the first game, and has her own route in the S.

And outside of those characters, the rest of the routes are all generally just solid and fun to run through.

Welcome to the club. Like the others said older female characters to court are pretty much just a token character if included at all. The characters on something like Starless are much more mature looking although the content is very extreme from what I've heard and by looking at the game I wouldn't expect much plot either. Overall I probably wouldn't recommend it but it is a fairly recent release.

If you could read the original Japanese, characters from Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi are good for this.  It's one of the few Japanese VNs I've seen that has an older guy (28) as the main character, and some of the heroines are his age or, at least, in university level.  And it's a game that treats the age difference at least somewhat seriously as well.  It's a good VN too.

To a certain extent, you may be able to find some older looking characters in fantasy/sci-fi games as well, since they can divorce themselves from the standard school romantic comedy that you get with most VNs.  Unfortunately the lion's share of said games are untranslated...

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen that others already recommended them but reading what you described as your tastes i'd say both Majikoi and Majikoi S have something you may like about them, after that, Koihime Musou Probably too, Princess evangile if you do Ayaka's Route though she's not that much older (still a moe game) mmm and if you're into some different gameplay yet great VN's i'd say Kara no Shoujo both first and second episodes, though i must say they're crime based and gorey so if that's not your cup of tea then avoid them.

Hope i was of some help