luniz123

I assume the ex-teacher heroine from Hinatabokko fulls the role, but I personally haven't played the game yet (though it's on my list).

Jesus Christ, they still look 12.

I'm looking for something that looks similar to this https://s.vndb.org/ch/07/17807.jpg

Mature and chill

How about Momoyo from Majikoi then? She's cool and has a quite mature, hot body despite being a teenager. There is also a EN patch for this game.

I assume the ex-teacher heroine from Hinatabokko fulls the role, but I personally haven't played the game yet (though it's on my list).

Jesus Christ, they still look 12.

I'm looking for something that looks similar to this https://s.vndb.org/ch/07/17807.jpg

Mature and chill

How about Momoyo from Majikoi then? She's cool and has a quite mature, hot body despite being a teenager. There is also a EN patch for this game.

I didn't really enjoy that vn all that much, i got it and she fits my description but i didn't like that vn's plot

Never recommend Hinatabokko to anyone who reads VNs in english, that's practically a crime to do so. It has a literally incomprehensible translation.

ANYWAYS, on to actual suggestions, there's Kaoru from Ayakashibito. It's a cool action chuunige and the Kaoru route is pretty decent. Amane from Konosora. The translation here is bad, too, but it's at least better than Hinatabokko (edit: I should say there's a retranslation in progress, so you might want to wait for that). It's a relatively lighthearted game from the makers of Koisuru but is longer and has a little bit more story. Ran from Osadai is the oneesan type that kind of fits your description. It's a pretty comical and absurd game.

Edited by Decay

Never recommend Hinatabokko to anyone who reads VNs in english, that's practically a crime to do so. It has a literally incomprehensible translation.

ANYWAYS, on to actual suggestions, there's Kaoru from Ayakashibito. It's a cool action chuunige and the Kaoru route is pretty decent. Amane from Konosora. The translation here isn't great either, but it's at least better than Hinatabokko. It's a relatively light and breezy game from the makers of Koisuru but is longer and has a little bit more story. Ran from Osadai is the oneesan type that kind of fits your description. It's a pretty comical and absurd game.

Nice, i like the first recommendation i'm going to be doing a little more research into this and then decide if i want to get it, so far it looks great and Kaoru, Reina, Hounan look great, Love the art style. Konosora on the other hand amane doesn't necessarily look like the mature "young-adult" type to me personally, same with Osadai.

to be honest what you are looking for is the exception in vns so you wont find many heroines like that, I know there is a bunch of nukige vns with adult girls as heroines but again very very few and also untranslated (and really bad vns) 

Maybe, but i'd like all the recommendations i can get, even if they're badly translated 

to be honest what you are looking for is the exception in vns so you wont find many heroines like that, I know there is a bunch of nukige vns with adult girls as heroines but again very very few and also untranslated (and really bad vns) 

Maybe, but i'd like all the recommendations i can get, even if they're badly translated 

not badly translated just not translated at all

not badly translated just not translated at all

i get that some of them may not get translated due to lack in popularity, but the ones that are i'd like them to be recommended to me, regardless if there's only a few of them.

No idea about the rest of your request as I haven't actually played the routes but both Crescendo and Edelweiss  have young adult heroines. I actually like older heroines too so I'm curious about what other recommendations you get. 

Also, if you like older heroines try Koisuru natsu no last resort and do the nagisa route its really good.

You have to finish another route first before you can unlock nagisa.

I am an older heroine lover, very few eroge games have older heroine beside nukige. I highly recommend Neo +  second sister. That game has 2 milf and you will really enjoy these routes.

https://vndb.org/v12606

oh and another eroge Walkure Romance more and tell version has your cousin route and Celia senpai route, the game also has really nice art style

https://vndb.org/v10983

https://vndb.org/v15105

same company as Koi resort they have Koibito and Chikage'route 

https://vndb.org/v10972/chars#chars

if you have learned Japanese you would have a bunch of choices, some nukige games has decent plot and I will recommend more, crescendo has old style art and you may be not like that game but it has English version.

Edited by Bluehope

Like I said adult heroine is niche in eroge games beside nukige games and you just want English games so you wil have very few options. I recommend you wait for Grisaia 2 and 3 to be translated, it has 3 adult routes even your blood related mother.

Edited by Bluehope

Like I said adult heroine is niche in eroge games beside nukige games and you just want English games so you wil have very few options. I recommend you wait for Grisaia 2 and 3 to be translated, it has 3 adult routes even your blood related mother.

Yeah, it's really disappointing that there isn't that much more. I guess i'll wait for Grisaia 2 & 3, They both look good.