Hey

Nebjula

Hey, I've been looking for a community to be part of for a while, and I have decided on this one.

My interests are anime, video games and stuff like that. I've watched a decent amount of animes and I probably know one that you watched too, so we can probably find something to talk about.

Hope we can get along.

P.S I'm not really the biggest fan of visual nove- GASP! HERESY! HERESY! HERESY! But, i do enjoy them.

1396679159817.png

I would say welcome, but Neb has proved his villainess to me in the chat by being one of those "I can't get myself to watch anime with over 26 episodes", so I shall represent my rejection to this!

BRzCnqQ.gif

I say, reformation or butt spanks! 

Edited by Jun Inoue

I would say welcome, but Neb has proved his villainess to me in the chat by being one of those "I can't get myself to watch anime with over 26 episodes", so I shall represent my rejection to this!

Hidden Content

I meant animes with a 100 episodes or something like that, I wasn't blaspheming! I swear, i'm not that much of a heretic!

Hidden Content

I meant animes with a 100 episodes or something like that, I wasn't blaspheming! I swear, i'm not that much of a heretic!

56x0ZCk.jpg

Edited by Jun Inoue

welcome welcome to fuw....wait a minute!!! So you are not a real fan of vns?:conspiracy:

*bell ringing*

20Cn9vZ.jpg

WHY IS EVERYONE ASSUMING I DON'T LIKE VN AND CALLING ME A HERETIC. I EXPECTED CUTE ANIME GIRLS, NOT THE FUWANOVELISH INQUSITION

that was a bit harsh of me, here have a moe as a token of my apology  and welcome to fuwa you heretic!! :P

o6XGnVK.jpg

welcome welcome to fuw....wait a minute!!! So you are not a real fan of vns?:conspiracy:

*bell ringing*

20Cn9vZ.jpg

WHY IS EVERYONE ASSUMING I DON'T LIKE VN AND CALLING ME A HERETIC. I EXPECTED CUTE ANIME GIRLS, NOT THE FUWANOVELISH INQUSITION

that was a bit harsh of me, here have a moe as a token of my apology  and welcome to fuwa you heretic!! :P

Hidden Content

Thanks! Moe pictures always helps!