Palas

Galaxy Angel Font Problem

So I was playing Galaxy Angel and on my way to steal Vanilla's heart (or Ranpha's, hadn't really decided) and then, after doing something stupid (I think I repaired Consolas Font's installation, I don't know why I'd do that), this happened:

z7ajcbV.png

The list of at-signs persists even if I start a new game and during scene transitions; I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Consolas font, as well as cleaned and repatched the game to 1.10 over and over. Nothing seems to work, so I'm very confused right now. I also have Eternal Lovers and Moonlit Lovers on me and both seem to work fine, so I've given up. What could it be?

(And why, yes, my system locale has been set to Japan all the time)

EDIT: I'm running Windows 8.1, but it hadn't been a problem so far.

Edited by Palas

Yeah. You can run the program "regedit" which is built into windows, but I wouldn't recommend it. I actually had to mess around in it to get Rewrite working. Is it a game-breaking bug, or is it just annoying? I hate to say it, but if its just annoying, you may have to live with it. It may just be the way the program was programmed.

Also, when you did a clean install, did you ever re-download it (or were you using a legal copy)?

Yeah. You can run the program "regedit" which is built into windows, but I wouldn't recommend it. I actually had to mess around in it to get Rewrite working. Is it a game-breaking bug, or is it just annoying? I hate to say it, but if its just annoying, you may have to live with it. It may just be the way the program was programmed.

Also, when you did a clean install, did you ever re-download it (or were you using a legal copy)?

I'm not sure - because the text breaks, I do miss some information. I haven't tried the battles with the game like this, but I suppose you could asy it's mor of an annoyance than anything else. I haven't redownloaded it because it's not possible (hint hint old Fuwa torrents hint hint), but I might try to get an absolutely legal copy soon enough to avoid these kinds of problems. Thanks, in any case, Batman~