PS2 Emulator question

Novel21

There's only one relevant PS2 emulator, and it's PCSX2. Download the latest SVN build from its website and find bios on one of the major rom sites. Don't ask around on the PCSX2 forums for any of this, as all you'll get is snyde, hypocritical remarks and a ban.

There's only one relevant PS2 emulator, and it's PCSX2. Download the latest SVN build from its website and find bios on one of the major rom sites. Don't ask around on the PCSX2 forums for any of this, as all you'll get is snyde, hypocritical remarks and a ban.

Really? I remember going there a while back trying to figure out some memory card stuff and they were pretty helpful

They don't allow you to ask about pirating games or where to pirate games from, which of course they wouldn't allow that, why would you even complain that they don't allow that? If they did, the emulator would be crushed by Sony. 

Complain? Please. Fact is, it's an unpleasant community. The mods are abusive and ban with prejudice. I've had a 2 year old account permabanned without warning by a 15 year old mod for having a civilized argument with someone regarding hypocrisy. The ban message stated "signed up just to troll."

Their toxic attitude towards piracy makes the forum less than helpful, as a single mention of even an illegitimate BIOS (which absolutely everyone other than the PCSX2 developers use, by the way) results in the deletion of your thread and no further support. I'm not saying it should be allowed to promote piracy on their forums, but the amount of hostility they display at the mere mention of it is sickening and hypocritical.

• 4 weeks later...