ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ 15 year anniversary

InvertMouse

ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ was released on May 29, 1998. That means it's almost the game's 15 year anniversary! Just wondering if anyone else here has played and enjoyed the game by any wild chance :P.

Honestly, the game was average back then, and probably worse now XD. For me, it's one character's route that stood out. That would be Kawana Misaki's (my avatar) route. I got hooked on her path and stayed up late to play. Then, I got up early before work to continue. During work, I couldn't wait to go back home and finish it off. That's a feeling I rarely have. I like her more than any of the Key characters that have come out since :).

For years, I've enjoyed collecting rare items from this game. It's fun to look for things that are unpopular and hard to come across. I have the original Windows 95 edition of the game. Also got some cards that I do my best to keep in mint condition.

I wanted to do something to celebrate the anniversary, but the game's unpopular, and I'm really busy with game development work. Still, I wanted to at least start a topic and see what happens from there--probably nothing B)!

I played that years ago.

The Girl in it to me looks a almost a splitting image of the main heroine in Kanon. Although I believe this wasn't made by Key. If I'm not mistaken some of the people left when the studio closed or something and joined key hence the similar art in the first few Key VN's :P

Strangely all i Can remember is one of the girls that was into kendo and she had striking blue hair. I'm gonna have to re download this one and try it for old time's sake :P

I played that years ago.

The Girl in it to me looks a almost a splitting image of the main heroine in Kanon. Although I believe this wasn't made by Key. If I'm not mistaken some of the people left when the studio closed or something and joined key hence the similar art in the first few Key VN's :P/>

Strangely all i Can remember is one of the girls that was into kendo and she had striking blue hair. I'm gonna have to re download this one and try it for old time's sake :P/>

Key didn't exist as a company when this was made. Key was created by the people who worked on this game (and MOON) they left Tactics to start their own company named Key.

As a Key fan, I've been interesting in playing this for a while, but with all the good VNs out there, it's pretty far down my "to play" list unfortunately.

Thanks for the replies everyone :). Forythos, if you're a Key fan, and everybody else who's reading this, you need to at least read through Misaki senpai's route B)~

Definitely Forythos! Pick up a walkthrough and get on Misaki senpai's route B)/>.

Thanks solidbatman :D/>~

I actualy went in blind a few hours ago. I think I almost got on Akane's path, but after all I think I managed to get on Misaki's path. I've gotten to the point where I "walked home" with here at least once. Fun game, it reminds me of some old anime shows.

I actualy went in blind a few hours ago. I think I almost got on Akane's path, but after all I think I managed to get on Misaki's path. I've gotten to the point where I "walked home" with here at least once. Fun game, it reminds me of some old anime shows.

Awesome! I just recommended a walkthrough because it's one of those games where you go wrong just for choosing a seemingly random option :P. Hope you'll like Misaki's route. I don't see how it's possible not to B).