Good morning =]

Kreweta

Hello everyone!

I am a miserable CS student from Poland, and therefore I am quite a nerdy guy. I've been reading VNs for over a year now, and damn I love it. My first one was Utawarerumono and hooooooly macaroni it got me really bad. So bad that I am addicted to them since then. Overall I prefer VNs with romance, nice slice of life and fairly logical plot :)/> So far my definite favorites are 'Kira☆Kira' and 'G senjou no Maou', but I still have a lot to read, even though I don't know Japanese =]

Besides that I like to play chess (because hell its a fun game!) and World of Warcraft, although this stupid school here demands you to learn everything yourself therefore I do not have much time for any of these, but I still try to slack off and immerse into VN's' world every Sunday. :)/> If somebody wants to play some chess or WoW I'd be glad to play some with you.

I am very happy I've found this forum.

Welcome, I'm also a newbie ^.^

G senjou no Maou is a awesome VN, if you like romance VN's i can suggest a couple of amazing ones.

Anything done by Key is romance with a slight magical twist but its pretty amazing romance stories.

Clannad

Little Busters ( no 100% translations patches yet or that i know of yet )

Kanon

Rewrite

Tomoyo After: It's a wonderful life.

All heavy romance plots.

And a good Fan made VN is Katawa Shoujou - its free to download. It is fan made and has no voice acting but i think many can vouch for how amazing this VN is :P

I really should stop these walls of TxT :lol:

TL:DR

Welcome :P

Thanks a bunch for warm welcome and all recommendations! I've already finished Rewrite, Seinarukana (1st part), atm I am going through Clannad in Russian (some Russian is good when you study it) and I guess I will go for Deardrops soon :)