(Crowdsourced) Choose colors of FuwaFabulous

Tay

I'm willing to dig in and figure out the coding hellscape that is the FuwaFabulous theme's color picker, but I need help doing some preliminary work. Thus, I've made this topic. Community members who want a different color palette must deliberate and decide:

• Which colors they want in the color chooser (10 foreground, 10 background)
  • Get me the hex colors of each of them
  • Decide on names for each of them

Here's a screenshot from Zodai of IPB 3's FuwaFabulous color choices (link). You can mix and match those with our current choices, or come up with any others you want. The max is still 10 foreground and 10 background, however, so choose carefully.

Suggestions:

• Choose a leader to coordinate this selection
  • If the leader wants to make a new topic to replace this one (so they can run polls, etc.), that's cool
  • Don't trust Rooke

Good luck.

Yay, I got noticed!  :D

Personally I tended to run with Sky/Emerald on the previous version. 

Theoretically it would be wise to get a good mix of light and darker colors.  Watermelon, Strawberry, Orange and Banana are all near each other on the list, so maybe that might be a good place to start in terms of replacements.  Unsure what I think of Blackurrant on my end.

For the photophobic basement-dwellers who claim to love fabulousness but hate all the bright colors associated with it, I suggest Oxford Blue. Hex: #002147

Do we have to choose 10? If so, I choose Oxford Blue for all positions.

To coordinate this selection, I nominate @Keisuke to be the leader, and I will naturally serve as his running mate.

Edited by Fiddle

I'm personally pretty content with the palette that we have right now (although given I only ever used apple/emerald, perhaps I'm just scared of change).

Only thing I'd ask is that if anyone ever used banana? I can't see how that would ever make a pleasant browsing experience. I'd suggest changing it for something more muted, so maybe a lighter taupe or something.

Edited by AaronIsCrunchy