~~Intro~~

Clannad Fan

Hey Fuwanovel Forum and Members.

First of before I start, a BIG thanks to solidbatman for a warm welcome to the forum.

Where to begin,

Suppose, Why did I join ?

Currently my favourite VN is Rewrite and i found a legendary Walk-through done by Ryoji, which also sparked my too look over the forum. I then decided to make an account since everyone seemed so friendly.

My name is Leslie.

Age - Ancient

I've been a huge fan of anime for many many years. It all started with Dragonball Z and Yu-Gi-Oh on Toonami here in Good Ole England.

My favourite anime's and genres have changed a lot over the years, and I have finally settled in to the fact that I like all genres of anime, Although I prefer Anime with a strong Romance setting - E.G. Clannad ^.^.

I am Currently watching Both Toriko and One Piece as they are on going and just recently finished of Hell Girl. I'm also currently re watching Toradora as i sometimes have a huge urge to re watch an old Anime i loved.

Mu current Visual Novel is a Replay of Katawa Shoujou - Lilly's Route and a Fresh start on ReWrite ( old computer died and lost save :(/> ).

Also trying Narcissu.

I hope to keep up to date with the forum as much as possible, and hope you all enjoy the extra company.

Leslie

TL:DR

Anime Rulez

VN Rulez

Hiii~~

:D/>

Oh man. Yu Gi Oh was the only thing I watched growing up. I always did think I pulled off a good Pegasus impersonation, which concerns me now that I was proud of that.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I know you'll have some fun here with all the uber-anime fans running around. If you want some good threads to begin posting in (especially some that have been buried under the sea of new threads), then this may help. I hope to see you around!

hey welcome

hurrah for more ancient people like me! (excluding Ryoji)

most of the ppl in this space are young, usually under 20s or between 24 to 20 i think

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Ooh, Dragon Ball has been my favorite anime since I was a kid, and I also watched Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid. Though I have to say I only like the first season, where Yugi is the main character, then they started with Yu-Gi-Oh DX or something like that and I never watched it again xD

I'm also playing Rewrite, currently doing Chihaya's route. So far, this VN is awesome, and I guess it's gonna be even better by the time I get to the end.

Hope you have a great time here