Gravity Green 2015 Theme

OriginalRen

After asking a friend of mine who works for Amazon about website design, I found out that IPB's themes (specifically Gravity Green 2013) is coded via CSS and HTML. I have contacted binaryfail asking if he would be interested in upgrading the theme so it's compatible with IPB 4.0. If he is uninterested, my friend's brother is willing to help out since this is the sort of thing he does for his job.

In order to make Gravity Green 2013 compatible for IPB 4.0, I would need the original theme in order to compare its code with a 4.0 theme's code. I have messaged Tay on Skype about this. As for changing the actual code itself, this can be done in any web browser via inspect element. By simply adding the necessary changes in a text editor (Notepad++), the theme can be made compatible for Fuwanovel. This is not a time consuming project.

As for the legal issues behind this, the following question is answered on the site for purchasing themes itself:

Can I modify the theme as much as I like after purchasing?

Yes. Once you purchase a theme, you can modify it as much as you like - however you must keep the copyright intact (unless you purchase copyright removal), and you are not allowed to redistribute the theme even if it has been heavily modified.

joa would be truly awesome if something could be done against this sterile looks. i absolutely dont feel at home here anymore, as all the atmosphere and warmth i felt is entirely gone by now. even the small fucking fuwanovel logo who´s been on top contributed quite alot to the overall feeling i got when visiting this site - everything now simply looks like almost any other modern styled forum out there, missing the special something.

I'll be honest as sad as I am that gravity green is gone (hopefully temporarily) I think the new layout of the forums have much more pressing issues than the loss of gravity green. Fuwa does feel a lot less like fuwa for me though without gravity green but trying to navigate the forums is just as annoying and the new changes are awful and will take some time to get used to.

In case no one noticed, welcome back, even if it is just ends up you're only here to be the savior of gravity green or something.