IPB 4: Info and Error Reporting

Updates:

• Made chat bigger for all themes
  • EDIT: Also fixed chat on phones/tablets so it's larger without a blank space
  • Fixed some theme bugs
  • Fixed missing GM, Admin and BM badges
  • Almost done with donations system
  • The "Temporal" theme dropped its background images. I restored the "Shattered" option, but I improvised with the other 3. If you want different images for it, just send me links to options. I figured a nice tree-and-lake, swirlies, and castle option set would appeal to the masses
  • Increased the size of cover photos on profile pages
  • You CAN upload gifs to cover photos (*cough* @Emi *cough*). If you're not seeing them, it's because you need to re-position the image after you upload it (just click the cover image button and select "re-position")

RE: Outdated Dev Boards Thread (@Jason_OCE) - You're right, that's something we'll need to re-write. Good catch.

Edited by Tay

Board Mod badges are still missing :( 

Really? They're showing up for me and when I log in as a guest. Is anyone else not seeing them (or any of the badges: admin, GM, BM, or Backer)?

Now they are back. Idk what is happening.

Perhaps we've ushered in the End Times...

If something else breaks for you, don't hesitate to post here. I really appreciate it : )

Woah, did everything finally become smaller? Finally!

Here's a comparison album between the old and the new forum.Link

• As said before, my resolution is 1366x768. Screenshots are cropped to get rid of bookmarks.
  • Note how weird the top banner looks in the IPB4 version. Also compare the borders, *sound effects*.

Hence a list of errors

• Cannot insert attachments. It's forbidden!
  • The names turn red when commenting Link (probably already complained about)
  • It says "IPS Theme by IPSFocus" at the bottom. Not sure if error.
  • Location (under our avatars) are bugged only for some users. (Probably just us regulars)

Edit: Compared "experimental" theme and "default" theme,

Link to the only bug left and other stuff. Link

So, I just received an email from Archmage @Tay and my guess is that i got this email now because Tay is working on the donation system.

It's both funny and sad that i got this email now and not earlier, but anyhow, in the email it says that i should "Claim your goodies!" and gives me a link to a list. The link however brought me to a 404 - Page not found. And the first thought in my head was "is everyone that is donating getting this email?" if so, you should update that link ASAP.

Editing blog posts makes them pop up in new content.

Should note that this was previously true (no clue how it works now) for offsite posts, though that meant it would grab the post again and thus double post. Quite something. I do believe Tay fixed this somehow for fuwareviews, but that one might have posted four times each time for other reasons.

Edited by Zakamutt

: P

RE: Broken Blog Bots -- It's not actually a problem on our end, it has to do with the feed pushed by the InfiniteCurry blog. AKA: the bot wasn't broken. I turned off that blog's feed for now and deleted the extra posts, so -- in theory -- peace has been restored to the galaxy.

Also -- fixed a broken "Recent Topics" sidebar. No idea what went wrong.