Misleading information in Rewrite (Shizuru's Route)

Technos

Hello, just a friendly player passing by.

I just finished Rewrite (100%, all CG, quests, friends and monsters GET).

I quite enjoyed everything.

...the problem I found is in the Wikia, actually, so you might close this thread if you feel like I'm wasting your time.

Anyways, for those interested, there is something that bugs me...

The "Trivia" section speaks about Shizuru's future with Kotarou.

Everyone knows that Kotarou ends rewriting himself in the form of a Tree to survive the Salvation

...the Trivia states that years after this event, Shizuru marries Kotarou and have two kids.

I didn't find this in the game... did I miss something important? o_O

Ohhh my that belongs in a entirely different genre of visual novel. In all seriousness it is probably a mistake, however 

I heard from one fan that it would be possible for Kotarou to manifest himself into human form like Ootori Sakuya.

Not sure about that though, since I found the lore of Rewrite to be a little hard to follow.

Hmm, I don't recall anything like that in the game either. Maybe it's something from the fandisk, Harvest Festa?

According to the Wikia, Harvest Festa uses the Oppai Alternate World as reference for Shizuru's Route, ergo, it can't be.

Ohhh my that belongs in a entirely different genre of visual novel. In all seriousness it is probably a mistake, however 

I heard from one fan that it would be possible for Kotarou to manifest himself into human form like Ootori Sakuya.

Not sure about that though, since I found the lore of Rewrite to be a little hard to follow.

Well, "in paper", it should be possible for familiar to have reproductive abilities, since their source of power is based in Aurora (Life) and they still hold part of their DNA when created (If part of Kotarou in its tree form were used to create a Humanoid Familiar, this part should contain Kotarou's DNA).

Now, that's pure speculation. It only confuses me :(.

Hmm IIRC some of the routes on Harvest Festa continue from where they stopped on the first game, while others are unrelated. But since I haven't read it, I can't tell for sure.

Chihaya/Kotori have continuation on Harvest Festa. The others don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds to me that someone read some random doujin about Shizuru and Kotarou then edited the Wiki according to it.

That sucks, man. Now I know Shizuru's "good" ending is even more tragic that Terra's Route :(

Not sure about that. Terra was incredibly tragic. If he managed to manifest into a human in Shizuru's ending, then at least they would be together. No reason he wouldn't be able to, i think. Terra however was an unforgiving tragic tale. He ended up with absolutely nothing. Not Kagari, not any of the girls, nothing. Pretty disappointing there was no light at the end for him after all he went through. Those girls will grow up, and won't stay by his side forever

Sounds to me that someone read some random doujin about Shizuru and Kotarou then edited the Wiki according to it.

That sucks, man. Now I know Shizuru's "good" ending is even more tragic that Terra's Route :(

Hidden Content

The crucial difference between Terra's Tennouji and Shizuru's Tennouji is that the last one retained the emotions of the former self (because this transformation was the result of Rewrite, not of Salvation). In Chihaya's route we learned that the ex-human Familiar class have the memories of the former self.

Ergo, Shizuru's Tennouji has to live knowing that he won't be able to be human again. He will have to "suffer" the death of his loved one (Shizuru).

In the other case (Terra's Route), Tennouji virtually died... since his familiar form doesn't have the emotions of the former self... this form has the will of Kagari (I believe Terra's Route is the route that turns Kotarou in the next Key).

Edited by Technos