IPB 4 Upgrade (Important)

Tay

I couldn't remember which one was Gravity Green at first. Though I don't use it any more (fabulously purple atm), it will surely be missed.

What type of advantages will we be seeing with a new forum update? Anything not possible with our current version that will be possible with the new version?

Also, totally sticking with Gravity Green now until the end. Who's with me??

Seems like I will join in as well. While Dark Theme feels smoother, if that makes any sense, I will certainly miss Gravity Green. It was the first theme I used when I joined and when I look at it now really makes me happy. Even if I haven't been around the longest, Gravity Green certainly brings me back to good memories.

q1UTilB.png

RIP Gravity Green. Now that I have switched back to it I don't want to let it go. What is life  :kosame: 

Though Dark Theme does feel much more user friendly, so oh well.

• IPB 4 can't utilize our current themes, so when the upgrade happens all our current themes will be scrapped. After the upgrade I'll start the process of uploading the new versions of the FuwaFabulous and Dark themes, but unfortunately Gravity Green 2013 is no longer supported by the Dev and will not be making the transition with us. We will absolutely take time to mourn its passing after the upgrade is complete.

R.I.P

Most importantly: DO NOT FORGET TO PANIC. If you can form roving bands of discontent, all the better.

I don't usually like alcohol, but I'll drink to that!

Hello,

With IPB number 4 coming I figured this is the right time for me to send my admin application again.

I have many things to offer as an admin, especially my application, which I'm certain is what you are looking for.

The reason I am offering my services is "because", which is in itself a good reason.

I feel that 100% of fuwanovel supports me.

Best regards.

Edit :Bye bye Gravity green

6ex8ji6.gif

Gravity... green.. gone...

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心安心

I see no guides  ! 

and cant read theyr forum either .  :makina:  

tay steal the guides for me.

*cough*

It's almost -- almost -- as if I made it my secret goal to steal and hide everything on Fuwa from you!

... RE: Guides -- I'll figure out what's out there and bundle them up for you guys. My Fuwa hours are 8-9PM today, so I'll plan on doing that tonight.

Quoting from the other thread: 

EDIT 10/08/2015 5:10 PM EST
Invision is working to upgrade the site. We ran into a small issue, but we updated a driver and we think it'll solve the problem. Suffice it to say that this may be a touch-and-go operation.... so hold onto your bootstraps.

Update: We patched the software ~5 minutes after we had the first problem, but I haven't heard back from Invision, yet. I'm really hoping they haven't gone home for the night, but if they did, I suppose they'll give this another go sometime tomorrow.

@Emi + @Xions

... Yeah, it's not just you. I'm having trouble finding info about IPB themes. As soon as we get this IPB 4 stuff upgraded, I'll figure out who to pester for more information.