What were the Visual First novels you've ever seen?

The Striker

Bugbears first. Edit the title to "What were the first visual novels you ever saw", 'first' is an adjective, and adjectives come before the phrase they modify. The "you've ever seen" also sounds wrong even though I don't know what is grammatically wrong.

For me, I can trace my interest back to Baka Tsuki where on the side bar they had "visual novels" and Fate/Stay Night was there. There were also innumerable fanart images of it on sites I cursorily browsed.

Not a VN, but the first eroge I played was Knights of Xentar. That led me in to Nocturnal Illusions, True Love, Seasons of Sakura and all the other good old stuff. (And Water Closet, but I'm going to pretend I wasn't stupid enough to buy that). Then I heard about Kanon when it came out, and spent almost all of 2000 slowly playing it on my Dreamcast. Followed that up with AIR, and I was addicted.

I'm glad DiviDead wasn't the first game I played, though. The English version of that made almost no sense. I went back and replayed the Japanese version later (2008-9) and it wasn't a bad game.

First contact with hentai game was probably Cobra Mission and Knights of Xentar, However the first VN was Seasons of Sakura and Gloria, can't remember which was the first. There may have been a few between that I wanted to check but couldn't find anything or didn't had money for it. Do you Like Horny Bunnies 2 was probably the next encounter. Loved that one. Then I played Virgin Roster and it scared me for days. I hated it so much... I cried a lot too.