What were the Visual First novels you've ever seen?

The Striker

I honestly think it's very important to remember what was the first we saw and whether it was a good experience in my case ...... ..... took a tremendous chance started with a visual novel called "Inkey academy" was playing without knowing anything it was the first I played .... hardly I knew it was a challenge even for experienced .... just caught a bad end shaking ..... amazing that despite this I still continued, and as to you you had a good experience?

ummm...isn't it bad for linking a pirate site on fuwa?

Yes, it's against the rules.  If you're downloading a VN from a site without buying it and it's not freeware, you can't link to it here.

I really do not know if it's a pirate site, but it is what most use, it's just a shame it has an average download server.

But if by chance it is, sorry I did not.

That site you linked to is indeed a piracy site.  No biggie or anything, just don't link to it again and don't mention the name.  It's better to use VNDB links for that type of ID'ing, anyway.

I've heard good of the visual novel by a friend of mine, and you saying it will give more yet to see.

KS is a must-play for any VN enthousiast simply because of what it has done for the OELVN scene. It's also a pretty nice VN despite its flaws (of which there are many, sadly).