lego more valuable than pizza

firecat

Haha! I work at Pizza Hut at the moment and its freaking crazy how busy it gets there and how many the orders are even though it costs a lot lol.

well to tell you the truth, register customers get discounts or buy (pizza something) and get (free stuff)  which is very a good offer. on big events like superbowl we get huge discounts with free something and a chance to win something valuable.

One time I had to pay $5 when it would usually cost $25 for 2 three-topping large pizzas, a box of wings and 2 liters of coke when I was an employee at Dominos. Being an employee as well as stacking some groupon coupons and being the Superbowl, you can really save a ton of dough, literally. XD

Edited by CeruleanGamer

The parmesan sauce isn't bad. It's literally parmesan sauce like the one that they use for the pasta and it goes well with mushrooms and pepperoni.

I'm completely unfamiliar with those murican things, that's why i'd like to taste it someday...

Parmesan is supposed to be this (a very specific type of grana cheese):

parmigiano-reggiano-non-ogm-forma.jpg

Parmesan sauce (cream) is supposed to be this:

hd650x433_wm.jpg

Pep(p?)erone(i?) is supposed to be this:

risotto-peperoni-piselli.jpg

(not a spicy sausage)

Edited by WinterfuryZX

America is almost like China, they do their own version of things and sometimes to the point of being economical or worse, cheap.

Kinda like the creation of Burrito. It's an American food. It uses ingredients and the way it's made may look like a Mexican food but if you go to Mexico, you will never find one from an authentic Mexican restaurant.