Dizzy's Art Thread

Dizzyworld2

Any impressions so far? I'm loving Grisaia (aside from the Amane fanservice and Makina's foul comments) at the moment~

Thank you everyone~

I'm liking the writing style, the narrative, and the comedy so far. One of the better CRs I think I have read through in quite some time.

• 9 months later...

Well, I decided to revive this thread lol.

After a busy month of studying/exams/prom/graduation prep, I now have more time to draw.

I'll start with the LB! EX chibis since I finally finished Kanata today. Obviously, I prefer experimenting over consistency ahahaha//

tumblr_n28vwjNwI71qb3bzco1_500.pngtumblr_n0yvakzwxI1qb3bzco1_400.pngtumblr_n5uipsVooF1qb3bzco1_400.png

I'm guessing that my next art that will be posted here will be either Grisaia or LB!, although it'll take a bit of time since I'm prioritizing on other private arts.

Well, I decided to revive this thread lol.

After a busy month of studying/exams/prom/graduation prep, I now have more time to draw.

I'll start with the LB! EX chibis since I finally finished Kanata today. Obviously, I prefer experimenting over consistency ahahaha//

tumblr_n28vwjNwI71qb3bzco1_500.pngtumblr_n0yvakzwxI1qb3bzco1_400.pngtumblr_n5uipsVooF1qb3bzco1_400.png

I'm guessing that my next art that will be posted here will be either Grisaia or LB!, although it'll take a bit of time since I'm prioritizing on other private arts.

So cute! Good job!

Thank you everyone!

I will love you for life.

P.S: I'm skipping commencement and prom to post this, but good luck with yours.

From what it seems like, I'll do both for sure but LB! may come out before Grisaia since the latter's a huge group cg. .__.;;

Where's my Arietta D: T^T

It'll be done soon since I'm (finally) reading Symphonic Rain :D:D

:o So you are that amazing person who drew that kagari/key crossover picture thingy. I really liked the concept for that picture and the art in general... Keep up the good work!

XDD Thank you~

--

I think my friend doesn't browse through fuwa so I hope it's safe to post this here?

tumblr_n622atURMN1qb3bzco1_400.jpg

I also have 1 more chibi for her that will most likely be finished this weekend.

So I can't give more likes today, as I used them all here, so upload the rest to DeviantArt so I can favorite them please (!?)

Now... Your drawings are really adorable, I hope you keep uploading more >o<!

I will most likely on next Friday, along with the other chibis I did this year. Thank you!

tumblr_n622atURMN1qb3bzco2_r1_400.jpg

And the other gift is done. It's quite interesting since her favorite female characters (Homura, Mio, and Sachi) happen to be my favorites too O__O

tumblr_n63zv7vkFy1qb3bzco1_500.png

Grisaia wip for those who are interested...

Now with the gifts out of the way, It'll be a while before I make more art posts since I'll be focusing on other art.

• 4 weeks later...

mitsuketa_by_dizzyworld2-d7mw0ax.png

1 print down, 9 more to go... Next on my list of LB! for sure. Unless if I suddenly feel like doing Puella Magi

However, I'll be prioritizing art for other people since this background ate up all that time OTL

Holy crap, this is amazing!!

• 4 weeks later...

An image heavy post, I apologize if I slow down anyone's internet OTL I'll put the huge ones under spoilers.

collab__secret_agent_tokido_saya_by_dizz

A collaboration I did with a friend, NoShio on deviantART. (her art is amazing ;__;) She did the lineart while I did the coloring.

capture_3_by_dizzyworld2-d7pjaw7.gif

Sorta relevant with vns, my OC was animated using emofuri. People familiar with the e-mote system used in Witch's Garden may understand :D

aschente__by_dizzyworld2-d7q0pqv.png

No Game No Life fanart. Working on this was enjoyable because of the hair and eyes. I'll most likely redo the background when I prepare it for printing since I'm not satisfied with it...

Yepyep, all I really had to was provide various layers (bangs, face, body, etc) since the program has presets like the one above.

I have to admit that I didn't expect it to move around so much ;__;

If you somehow made your OC into a VN heroine I'd totally play it.

An image heavy post, I apologize if I slow down anyone's internet OTL I'll put the huge ones under spoilers.

aschente__by_dizzyworld2-d7q0pqv.png

No Game No Life fanart. Working on this was enjoyable because of the hair and eyes. I'll most likely redo the background when I prepare it for printing since I'm not satisfied with it...

That's Amazing man !!!  >.<