Hello~

Rondine

I stumbled upon this forum probably a couple days ago. I read one or three tutorials on this website so far regarding Japanese language. I decided to make an account here because I have some questions regarding some threads I've read.

I live in a heavily-censored internet country so it's not easy finding an international forum from internet search result. Took me >a couple days on and off to gather clues and keywords from local search result to tailor-made a specific search results that circumvent the censorship and made me able to find this forum.

I finished an anime a few weeks ago that's based on a VN. I'm quite determined to see the continuation of that anime so this will be my first shot at playing VN.

I'd like to say thank you to everybody that made this community what it is. I've found one particular thread that's been immensely helpful to me so far.

Welcome Rondine, enjoy your stay on fuwa~

If you need help with anything just ask here or send a pm  ^_^ btw which vn is that?

Hello there, have a nice time!

Welcome! I'm sure plenty of us here are willing to help if you have any questions :sachi:

Yep yep! I may not be that experienced but if I can I will lend a hand  :D Also welcome to the forums ~ 

Welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Hi welcome ^~^

what anime did u watch?

Thank you for the warm welcome! This is going to sound crazy to some of you but, White Album 2.

#It's_going_to_get_real!

Thank you for the warm welcome! This is going to sound crazy to some of you but, White Album 2.

#It's_going_to_get_real!

!! White Album 2 is one of my all time favorites ~ I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did~!  :wafuu: I too wish to read the continuation but haven't gotten to it. I thought the VN was only partially patched or something anyways? I'm not sure but once I get a better grasp on Japanese it will be one of the first I read ^_^