Looking for someone to video record a new fan translation patch in action

Someone made an English preview patch for a game I'm interested in promoting.  I was hoping I could get someone to upload a video preview showing the patch in action for an article I'm writing.  Video length would be 1-2hrs.  This person would have obtain the game (legally or otherwise--this is purely for demo purposes anyway), apply the patch, then hit auto mode and let the video record.  Some minor interaction might be required towards the end, but otherwise this would require very little of one's time (assuming this person knows what he/she is doing, which I don't).  Ideally this video would be uploaded to YouTube (I can't remember if the segment contains H-scenes or not).

Rumor has it that the game contains NTR (though not the portion to be recorded, I think).  I'll PM whoever takes the job with the details.

wish you the best - though there´s only one novel i´d personally like seeing promoted by you, to help convert the ignorant masses into faithful believers of pretty well executed ntr aka why the very fuck is this genre still so damn neglected by western publishers - "triangle blue" simply deserves a better treatmeant! #ImNoFreakCauseILikeMyWaifusGettingScrewedByOtherDudes

triangle blue

not even the slightest comparable to its ova´s, vn is so much better & should be enjoyed worldwide, consisting of all kinds of ntr for a maximized experience

edit: the bad endings in this novel ARE really bad endings, literally.

edit2: it also caters netori fetish to a certain degree

triangle blue

not even the slightest comparable to its ova´s, vn is so much better & should be enjoyed worldwide, consisting of all kinds of ntr for a maximized experience

edit: the bad endings in this novel ARE really bad endings, literally.

edit2: it also caters netori fetish to a certain degree

So you say that no matter what you do some random dude will always steal your girlfriend and you end alone?? 

not if you become the random dude instead & go on manko-hunt to your hearts content, but aside from that spammy nonsentional talk, i´m pretty interested myself in the novel sanahtlig seeks to promote, as there arent THAT many good ones out there, consisting of well written ntr/netori that doesnt appear cheap, or forced - (semi) nukige non included.

edit: also its by no means unavoidable, as certain desicions always lead to certain actions, same as in real life - so yeah, neglecting your waifu (psysically & mentally) increases the chances of her seeking affection & pleasure by others

not if you turn into random dude & go on manko-hunt to your hearts content

edit: also its by no means unavoidable, as certain desicions always lead to certain actions, same as in real life - so yeah, neglecting your waifu (psysically & mentally) increases the chances of her seeking affection & pleasure by others