Kud Wafter help

Aiko

I'm trying to find the No DVD patch for the game to get it running but literally everywhere I've looked has been dead links or a download full of viruses. I'm still new to the Visual Novel community and I liked Little Busters enough to try playing Kud Wafter even without an english patch, but man is it a bitch to get running. 

This game is very picky. Even though I installed it using Japanese locale and set my date/time format to Japan's and use the no DVD patch, I still couldn't play it with a message saying "This game is Japan-only blah blah blah ". I haven't touched it again ever since.

This game is very picky. Even though I installed it using Japanese locale and set my date/time format to Japan's and use the no DVD patch, I still couldn't play it with a message saying "This game is Japan-only blah blah blah ". I haven't touched it again ever since.

I know how to get past that problem from what I have read, you just need to click x when it says Japan only and it will continue to the game. My problem is that I can't get the No DVD patch to even let me attempt that. Do you happen to know any good locations to try looking for the download?